Struggling to understand feeding chart!!!

Reaction score
Hi and thanks for reading...

Ive just got the Dutch Pro Autoflower range and the feeding schedule that goes with it

feedchard-soil-autoflowersoftwater.jpg

What i cant work out is the weekly amounts?!?

Is it for every feed that week?
Am i supposed to use the particular nute for every feed the week its listed?
Does anyone feed their plants every watering?!?
Or stick with feed water feed water as norm?

Im using Take Root, Multi Total and Autoflower A & B Grow

So for example...
is Multi Grow 2ml every watering for weeks -4 and -3?!?
Or only used in weeks -4 and -3 as per your own feeding schedule - feed water feed water?!?

Thanks for any answers given!!

Looks like dutchpro is making things harder than they need to be

Should be ml per liter or quart. Says it at the top left in yellow and at the very bottom. The weeks are just a gauge for the age of the plants

Should be ml per liter or quart. Says it at the top left in yellow and at the very bottom. The weeks are just a gauge for the age of the plants

Thanks for your reply!

Yeah understand dosage but jus not sure how many times per week to give stated amount?
Is it every time you feed in the weeks listed or still sticking to your own feed water feed water schedule within those weeks?
i.e.
do i give take root at 1 ml per litre every feed for the listed 6 weeks or only on my feed days for the listed 6 weeks?
Thanks again!

Per feed. How often you feed depends on all kinds of things. You would use everything in the column each time you feed for that specific week

Per feed. How often you feed depends on all kinds of things. You would use everything in the column each time you feed for that specific week

Ahh perfect!
So still carry on with water feed water feed
Really didnt like the idea of feeding evry water!
Thanks again!

Ahh perfect!
So still carry on with water feed water feed
Really didnt like the idea of feeding evry water!
Thanks again!
I would think water, water, water, feed, repeat would be enough in soil. If the plants start to get a little lime green drop one of the water days. I think they are still running the PPMs a bit too high for Autos I am finding 650 PPM to be the max needed.

I would think water, water, water, feed, repeat would be enough in soil. If the plants start to get a little lime green drop one of the water days. I think they are still running the PPMs a bit too high for Autos I am finding 650 PPM to be the max needed.

Hi!

Thank you for your reply
Ive only feed once so far and that was at half minimum recommended dosage

Would you still suggest water water water feed if feeding at half dose?

Once again thanks for your helpful reply

Hi!

Thank you for your reply
Ive only feed once so far and that was at half minimum recommended dosage

Would you still suggest water water water feed if feeding at half dose?

Once again thanks for your helpful reply
@man10101 :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome: Half is not quantifiable. We need to identify a measurable value so we can speak the same language. You need a good quality EC meter for accuracy and a PH pen to know what you are feeding to your plants. 650 PPM is a good baseline in soil.

If those tools are not available to you, I would go 70% of their chart at first. observe the plants for getting too green (back off 10%) or Limey green (drop one of the watering days) still feed at 70% of the chart.

@man10101 :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome: Half is not quantifiable. We need to identify a measurable value so we can speak the same language. You need a good quality EC meter for accuracy and a PH pen to know what you are feeding to your plants. 650 PPM is a good baseline in soil.

If those tools are not available to you, I would go 70% of their chart at first. observe the plants for getting too green (back off 10%) or Limey green (drop one of the watering days) still feed at 70% of the chart.
Hi!
Ok sorry some more details!
I gave A&B grow and multi at 1ml per liter
Minimum recommended dose is 2ml per liter
Gave Take Root at .5ml per liter
Recommended minimum is 1ml per liter
PH was around 6.1 - 6.3
Never measured PPM before on any previous grows
Have jus given nutes gradually up to max dosage and checked PH
I have control over humidity / air flow and hav meter to measure light strength
Will up nutes to 70% on next feed as per ur suggestion and look for any colour change
Will stick to water feed water feed at mo
Will goto water water water feed if any probs arise!
Thanks for your help and the welcome!!

Back