New Grower Stranko 1st Grow Journal

Reaction score
Planting Short Stuff #1 Auto Fem in 3 gal pot

Soil: Sta-Green potting soil with Perlite 4:1 ratio

Nutes: following WG's Nutrients cycle

Week 1 (Three true leaves) - 1TSP Fish Emulsion per gallon of water.
Week 2 - 1.5 TSP Fish Emulsion per gallon of water.
Week 3 - 2 TSP Fish Emulsion per gallon of water
Week 4 - 2 TSP Fish Emulsion per gallon of water
Week 5 - 2 TSP Miracle Gro Quick Start per gallon of water + 1TSP Blackstrap Molasses
Week 6 - 3 TSP Miracle Gro Quick Start per gallon of water + 1TSP Blackstrap Molasses
Week 7 - 3 TSP Miracle Gro Quick Start per gallon of water + 1TSP Blackstrap Molasses
Week 8 - Plain water + 1TSP Blackstrap Molasses
Week 9 - Plain water + 1TSP Blackstrap Molasses

Lights: Using 3 x 65W CFL 6500k and 1 x 60 W CFL 3200k planning on 18/6 light cycle
Swapping to for flowering 2 x 65W 6500k and 2 x 60W 3200k CFL Keeping 18/6 light cycle

Extra Item: GT50 Professional-Grade Plug-In Adjustable Ionic Air Purifier

So update I planted Seed in ground no pre-germination.

Day 6 break thru sprout.

Attachments

• Day 1.jpg
    Day 1.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 22
Update day 15

She is looking good imo. I will be starting my Nutrition plan Tomorrow.

Attachments

• Day 15 - 3.jpg
    Day 15 - 3.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 34
  • Day 15 -1.jpg
    Day 15 -1.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 35
Update Day 28

Ok been almost 2 weeks since last update

So I started my Nute plan, on Mondays I fertilize on Thursday I plain water or add Molasses 1/2 tsp per quart of water.

On 4th week I used 2 qt of Fertilzer and had touch of burn on some of the newer leaves.

I Trimmed 5 sets of lower leaves and tied 4 branches for some Low Stress Training.

Here Is a pic of end of Week 3 and Week 4

Attachments

• Day 21 - 2.jpg
    Day 21 - 2.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 42
  • Day 28 - 2.jpg
    Day 28 - 2.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 47
can I ask you why you using 3200k bulbs for flowering and not 2700k?
she seems nice but small for the age
r u sure is it good to trim and stress autos??

The two reason I went with 3200k is price and availiblity in CFL at the time. I paid 10.95 per 65w 3200k.

As for size I choose Short Stuff #1 for the size breeder states 12"-15" tall I needed something short for my 1st grow. Since I have very limited space currently.

Trimming not sure 1st indoor grow of an auto. bottom leaves were huge so tried it. so far only negative I know I've done is over Fertilze last week. I'm skipping this week fertilizer while she recovers.

More updates this weekend.

yeah i think you should use 2700k for flowering tbh man, just make your research and you ll see..
Yeah I don't know about that strain...
I think trimming an auto is not a good idea at all...if u re a beginner you should really keep things as simple as possible. I think findings suggest that the less you stress an auto the better it is..
Is it due to finish in 8 weeks?

So update End of week 5
So week 5 saw some amazing growth, it seems pinching a few of the larger bottom leaves did nothing to slow this girl down. I also did not fertilze last week as I over did it a bit the previous week. I plan on swapping to my Flowering bulbs this week.

* Side note I did purchase two additional 2700k 60w CFL's to use in addition to my two 3200 50w CFL's.

And finally some end of week photo's

Day 35 - 1.jpg Day 35 - 2.jpg

Hey Stranko ! Just stopped in to say your girl is lookin nice and lush ! Can't wait to see her flowers ! Hope the ganja gods bless her with fat colas for you ! Peace ! One love !

Back