SeedBank : Mephisto USA

Strain: Sour Crack

Did it autoflower?: Yes At about 3 or 4 weeks

Soil/hydro: Fox Farms Happy Frog

Nutes: Fox Farms Trio, Great White, Molasses, Cal/Mag,

Light (kind and schedule): MarsHydro TS1000 - 20/4

From seed to harvest date: 71 days

Dry Yield: 31g

High/Effect Duration: This stuff was awesome! I was a very euphoric and a really good body stone. Smoke a couple of bongers and you were ripped. Smoke a few more and it was melt into the couch time!
The buzz lasted 3 plus hours and the residual effects could be felt for several hours.

In-depth

RATE SCALE:
I would rate this strain near the top of what I have grown out so far. The plant was capable of producing a higher yield and if I had the appropriate room I think we could have added many more grams of bud, but I was happy with what I got.

BAG APPEAL: The buds were not super tight, but they were pretty Nug worthy.

THE GROWTH: I would rate this at a 5. This was a no issue grow from start to finish.

THE SMELL: The smell was awesome, Very piney I thought.

THE SMOKE: The smoke was really good. It had a piney taste on the inhale and exhale. It was some of the best tasting bud I've grown.

THE HIGH: The high as described above was a 5 for me

This was my first Mephisto grow and I really happy with the germ rates I've had and the quality of the genetics. I know there are many good breeders out there, but Mephisto has really impressed me. This plant nearly grew its self and the bud was awesome, what more can one ask!

I would strongly encourage everyone to try some Sour Crack if you get a chance, she won't disappoint you!

Thank you for the review! I’m very interested as this is a strain I’m planning to grow after my current one completes. I will similarly be growing under 2x mars hydro TS600s - so a third more wattage.

What size tent were you growing in and how much more do you think she could have given if you weren’t restricted in room?

My tent is about 18 inches deep by 4 feet in length and my height is almost 4 feet.

When I started her and during her grow I had a Northern Lights that got huge and took a lot of the light away from the SC and I think my yield would have been much better if the NL wouldn't have been hoarding the light.

Thank for the review also. I'm currently running 2× mephisto sour crack, 2× mephisto gorilla glue and 1 mephisto dbl grape freebie. I have almost an identical setup, 3×3 tent, ts1000 Mars hydro. I'm running a 50/50 mix of happy frog and coco loco. Fox farm nutes, but only using tiger bloom and cal mag. This is only my 2nd run so I'm still learning. On day 65, the 2 in back are the sour crack, gorilla in front and dbl grape in the middle.

20200725_162721.jpg

Wow, your plants look awesome!

The SC was my first Mephisto grow. I have other Mephisto strains going now.
Hbss & dcbx3bears.
I started two more SC but I'm afraid the one seeding may not survive.

Hbss & dcbx3bears.
iv

Hbss & dcbx3bears.
Thank you. Ive only done 2 runs with mephisto, but on both ive had 2 late starters that I didn't think were going to make it. They just developed really slow compared to the other plants. They would all germ around the same time but 1 plant took a two week vacation after that. On my first run, the mephisto girl scout cookie did the same thing but ended up being my highest yielded, (almost 3 oz.) I was getting around 2 for the others.

Back