Indoor Strain descriptions for the latest tests

Muddy

Proud deplorable!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
OG Kush, Deep Cheese, Key Lime
Just got the strain descriptions from Jim this morning. Looks like these two are a bit bigger, so hopefully that won't cause any problems for you testers. The seeds are shipping today, but by the time they are relayed to me, then I get them sent, it will probably be 2-3 weeks until you all get them. Also, please remember to use the strain names in your thread titles. Thanks again for your participation.

tha shiznit (20.6% THC tested at Spannabis 2014)

Genetic makeup - (amnesia kush x diesel) x (master kush x jack herer) - indica/sativa - 50/50
Size - Medium to large, plants can surpass 1m indoor. She has larger internodal spacing with chunky buds forming at each one.
Time - 70 days from sprout
Scent - classic old school skunky flavour/fruity, some phenotypes express a unique strawberry smell.
characteristics - Thick stem, main cola dominant with big fan leaves, long branches with round clustered buds. Extremely extremely resinous. A percentage of plants will exhibit colour in the buds.
smoke - strong flavour on inhale, the fruit comes on the exhale
effect - social, chatty, uplifting
yield - Above average - 60g+ per plant is achievable in good conditions
sensitivity/tips - An easy to grow, set and forget variety, she does all the growing for you.

Auto Purple Amnesia
Genetic makeup - diesel/amnesia haze x critical+
indica/sativa - 50/50
Size - Medium to large, plants average 80cm indoor
Time - 65-75 days from sprout
Scent - limey, sweet
characteristics - Lime green buds and dark purpling leaves are a common trait. Exceptional quality!
smoke - zesty to peppery, mouth watering.
effect - creative, fast, hard hitting effect that comes on strongly and progresses to a more mellow state.
yield - Good - 60g + of high quality flowers with good environmental conditions
sensitivity/tips - Encourage branching and you will get lots of nice medium sized tight colas

Very cool! Thanks for the data, Muddy :)

Cool to grow out a tested 20%+'er :)

Hope "Tha Shiznit" will fit in my tent!

So Muddy, do these belong in the Short Stuff Boutique Line like the previous testers? Or are they to be referred to as "Dope Seed" strains?

I like big girls!!! Gotta go with the 5 gallon smart pots!!! Sea of green with some leaf tucking is the way for me!! They both sound devine!!

Got me all giddy, Muddy, sounds amazing can't wait! :coffee2: "Bailers Booya"
:woohoo:

Seeds arrived this morning. 3 of each. I'll wait until you guys have yours before I start, that way this never ending kush should have finished.

Oh yezz some Amnesia based stuff..... now that makes the wait for the Beans even longer...

Seeds arrived this morning. 3 of each. I'll wait until you guys have yours before I start, that way this never ending kush should have finished.

:xlaugh::xlaugh:

:roflcry:
Just had the same problem several weeks ago with a SkyWalker Kush! I thought that thing was never going to get done!

Good Luck!

So Muddy, do these belong in the Short Stuff Boutique Line like the previous testers? Or are they to be referred to as "Dope Seed" strains?

These will be sold as part of the Short Stuff Boutique line.

Back