Live Stoners Stiggy's Back Hello all

Welcome to our Home Buds...I see you bring your own Vibe....:headbang:..you fit right in.

Any Friends of @bushmasterar15 .....................................are considered............extremely suspect................:pass:

:crying::crying::crying:

If you are here to join in the Grow Battles...:amazon:..get Bushy to explain the Rules and we'll get you on the second leg..1st May start...

[HASHTAG]#cannabisgrowingjustgotcompetitive[/HASHTAG] :watering:

Welcome to our Home Buds...I see you bring your own Vibe....:headbang:..you fit right in.

Any Friends of @bushmasterar15 .....................................are considered............extremely suspect................:pass:

:crying::crying::crying:

If you are here to join in the Grow Battles...:amazon:..get Bushy to explain the Rules and we'll get you on the second leg..1st May start...

[HASHTAG]#cannabisgrowingjustgotcompetitive[/HASHTAG] :watering:
Thanks Much
Mossy, Great Place you have here, and thanks for making it a welcome place for us

The tea is going down easy today. Raining like cats and doggos. Good thing I got the backyard into fairly good shape. Ran over 100ft coil of 1/2 in drip line like a dingus. lol. Found a foam container out behind the avocado tree all chewed up, and instantly thought poison. Feel like maybe that's why He's been sick lately. But my dog would just lick the heck out of it and not chew it. Maybe the panther got it, he's feral af. Bummed either way. Now I just have to wash clothes or I can't leave the house. yes I still haven't done it.

The tea is going down easy today. Raining like cats and doggos. Good thing I got the backyard into fairly good shape. Ran over 100ft coil of 1/2 in drip line like a dingus. lol. Found a foam container out behind the avocado tree all chewed up, and instantly thought poison. Feel like maybe that's why He's been sick lately. But my dog would just lick the heck out of it and not chew it. Maybe the panther got it, he's feral af. Bummed either way. Now I just have to wash clothes or I can't leave the house. yes I still haven't done it.
Spin Be Very careful if the Puppy got into poison there and some bad ones out there that can kill them pretty quickly
Their kideys can shut down , all kinds of nasty things and not much you can do for they after you wait too long
Is catdog behaving any differently

I carry one of these for the large Pussies running around
d405376d99c217d78f93b862109f1b7e--red-spray-paint-craft-foam.jpg

Last edited:
He looks good, only puked 3 times over a two day period. Plus, he really doesn't go on that side, I trained him to stay out. The little mop dogs that were next door would always fence fight. He only charges the panther when he sees it on that side. Bow wow wow yippie kia, yippie yah.

Back