Live Stoners Stiggy's Back Hello all

QEj09pq.gif

THAT WAS THE OTHER PLACE SILLY

I think The Dude was assigned to watch us JK LOL
:funny:, I wish! This is one of a hundred threads I follow because I enjoy them. And to clarify a bit, we can cuss if we damn well choose to. Just out of some people's sensitivity, a lot of us choose not to, or change the spelling. Fuk, still gets the job done:yeah:

I will have your back if anyone causes any trouble. Have fun here, that is what it's all about.

And, I do enjoy seeing a nice pair of boobs!

:funny:, I wish! This is one of a hundred threads I follow because I enjoy them. And to clarify a bit, we can cuss if we damn well choose to. Just out of some people's sensitivity, a lot of us choose not to, or change the spelling. Fuk, still gets the job done:yeah:

I will have your back if anyone causes any trouble. Have fun here, that is what it's all about.

Thanks Bro
I was Joking
You ave all Had myBack since day one
And I Thank You all for that.

Trust me dudeski... they are nice!

Thanks Bro
I was Joking
You ave all Had myBack since day one
And I Thank You all for that.

lol. No Wait What?!?

Back