Audrey has decided to start bushing out more from her topping :) she’s the only plant in my tent producing any smell, but the smell is strong enough to smell a couple rooms over. Definitely pleased with the vigour, health, and smell of this plant. This is 20~ days above ground, and she’s definitely loving life

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 153
Audrey has started to shape up nicely for her mainline! She’s around 24 days since she burst through the soil. I also have started a second A2, this time in a much bigger pot, with better soil. With the potential and growth rates I have seeen from this first run, I decided that she’d be one of my next “prize hog” runs, where I just aim to make a completely massive bush out of an autoflower in a 3 gallon pot. The smell, structure, and just overall look of this plant is ideal in my mind. The earliest signs of flowering were at the 3 week mark, so i’d say the 63 days per breeder’s information, (available on seedfinder.eu) is almost perfectly accurate. The stem rub on this plant leaves your hands with that amazing, classic purple dank smell.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 160
Dark and Stormy 54 days since sprout

Audrey is now stretching to flower. She’s about halfway through her life as per breeders instructions, but I may run her an extra week or two just to push her to fatten up, depending on how the trichomes and plant itself look at that point. She’s also started to throw out pistillate growth, for about a week now. This particular plant has a smell that would please even the pickiest smoker, even the dickheads who “only smoke kush” would be satisfied by the classic, “gasoline and grapes” smell that comes off on the stem rub. As of today, the plant itself stands taller than the pot it’s in, with both heads standing just short of a foot tall. For the fact that it’s in a 1G pot, this plant is already bigger than I ever actually expected... oh, and I have a second one started, that I plan to run fully organic, in a regular [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] pot.

Attachments

• 4EFA340B-3F16-4DA0-A14E-F5A039B144AF.jpeg
    4EFA340B-3F16-4DA0-A14E-F5A039B144AF.jpeg
    142.2 KB · Views: 156
I'm going to be chopping the one in my journal here in about a week, according to her trichs. Apparently I got the "1 in 5" green crack pheno... Stinks like skunky lemon-pine sol. Almost like a Northern Lights smell, but a sharper smell. You can't touch her with bare hands, because you can't wash that smell off unless you use an s.o.s. pad to scrub with.
Today is mine's day 65 according to my count, she's looking like the huge tote she's in added a week to final maturation, and that's it.

I'm going to be chopping the one in my journal here in about a week, according to her trichs. Apparently I got the "1 in 5" green crack pheno... Stinks like skunky lemon-pine sol. Almost like a Northern Lights smell, but a sharper smell. You can't touch her with bare hands, because you can't wash that smell off unless you use an s.o.s. pad to scrub with.
Today is mine's day 65 according to my count, she's looking like the huge tote she's in added a week to final maturation, and that's it.
That’s interesting.. I find my plants in the one gal’s always flower faster than my 3gal runs. I totally understand the PR>PFR conversion changes the flowering of a photoperiod plant, but literally NO ONE i’ve asked has been able to tell me what exactly causes an auto to flip by itself... I wonder if the roots have anything to do with it, because my [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] airpots (1G) always flip Incredibly fast.

This is my A2 at 37 days above soil... that means a little less than a month left, as per breeder’s instructions. Those top buds are already about an inch round, 15 days after the first signs of pre-flowers. The interesting thing with this particular plant, is that almost ALL of her calyxes, have decided they want to throw out 3 pistils, rather than two. If I were a breeder, i’d toss pollen all over them, with the thought process of “extra pistils, extra chance of twins”. But i’m Not a breeder, and my patients don’t need seeds, they need some potent, beautiful flowers. So, for the next 25 days or so, i’ll Just be watching this plant fatten up. I can’t wait to see her turn color, if she decides to. I certainly don’t have the pinesol pheno here, but I have yet to actually grow a purple plant myself, so i’m more unsure of my own ability to get it to fade out, than I am about the plant’s ability to.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 141
My Green Crush is 39 days old and 17 days of flower. I reckon there will be 200 dry on her.

My Audrey2 got chopped yesterday, due to my lack of patience with gnats...but she had all cloudy (and a few PURPLE) trichs, So it's all good. Looks like more energy went to her roots than anything else.

Beautiful healthy colas from this A2.
Day 49 above ground, this plant is down to her last couple of weeks.
This plant is still throwing out that grapey funk, but also starting to throw off a piney smell, undoubtedly from the GC lineage.
I plan to run this to 63-70 days, depending on how the flush goes.
Will have some GREAT professional shots done of this plant at some point this week by a friend, so those will be coming soon!

Attachments

• FF25DAC8-3897-4B1D-B417-B658133E5685.jpeg
    FF25DAC8-3897-4B1D-B417-B658133E5685.jpeg
    133.9 KB · Views: 154
Back