Indoor Stepside Vs El Samurai

Who do you think won this epic afn battle?

• El Samurai

Votes: 31 53.4%
  • Stepside

Votes: 27 46.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
heyyyy Faded! good to see you Bro!

this thing has taken up the whole tent Doc, looks like a tanning bed with a supermodel in it lol

get some cfl's and hang a few bro helps with the low temps
@elsamurai Wow brother, I must be having a hard time... I couldn't put 2and 2 together. @Faded buddy, I knew I knew you I just didn't realize it was you. Woah, I'm f'n baked

good thing nothing else is growing this things a hog, as in its hogging all the tent. maybe this is what they look like when not crowded ;)
DSC01184.JPG
DSC01183.JPG
DSC01182.JPG

@elsamurai Wow brother, I must be having a hard time... I couldn't put 2and 2 together. @Faded buddy, I knew I knew you I just didn't realize it was you. Woah, I'm f'n baked

Yeah stepside brother I just took a little time off. Life happens, ya know? Lol. Ready to get some beans and start to gain more knowledge and some much needed smoke. I missed the hell out of this place and the people.

Yeah stepside brother I just took a little time off. Life happens, ya know? Lol. Ready to get some beans and start to gain more knowledge and some much needed smoke. I missed the hell out of this place and the people.

We missed you too man, I drafted my wife to do fimming for me so they might actually work. I'll throw up some pics of my battle plant a little later. She's not quite as advanced as Elsamurias but she'll fill in

We missed you too man, I drafted my wife to do fimming for me so they might actually work. I'll throw up some pics of my battle plant a little later. She's not quite as advanced as Elsamurias but she'll fill in

Can't wait to see the pics man. I've got my cabinet built and some lights. I need a few other things and I'll be back in the saddle again.

Back