Nutrients Stepside does REMO Nutrients for the Cannazone

stepside

Seriously stoned
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Double Grape/Wonder OG
First off, a big thank you :thanks: to AFN and REMO Nutrients for letting me test this line. I'm pretty stoked. I be been using it now for over a week. Want exactly sure where to post.. Anyway ill get some updates flowing soon.
I couldn't figure out the calculator on the REMO site, I don't use a res. Ill do my best to put these nutes to the test..

First off, a big thank you :thanks: to AFN and REMO Nutrients for letting me test this line. I'm pretty stoked. I be been using it now for over a week. Want exactly sure where to post.. Anyway ill get some updates flowing soon.
I couldn't figure out the calculator on the REMO site, I don't use a res. Ill do my best to put these nutes to the test..
By res I think it just means how much your fixing to make up. If your whipping 5 gals to run through your girls, that would be your current res size.

Either way I'm here to watch step!!! We carry these guys at work!!!! Good feed back from our customers.... But in the only auto guy around so things are different for us auto guys and work differently some times. My boss uses it though and before I got the other product currently trying this was what I was going to buy out of pocket to test out since it's cheapest for me to get supplies from work at cost...
1478560926580219855775.jpg
good luck and in excited to see what you can do with them bro!!

Hi @stepside,

@Discretepete2676 is right. It refers to the size of container you're using to mix your nutrients. If you're mixing in a gallon jug, then your reservoir is 1 gallon. Autoflowers are a little different being that they're mainly used in small scale grow applications. We have some clients that mix their nutrients in 500 gallon reservoirs, so we need to have something that accommodates this.

Hi @stepside,

@Discretepete2676 is right. It refers to the size of container you're using to mix your nutrients. If you're mixing in a gallon jug, then your reservoir is 1 gallon. Autoflowers are a little different being that they're mainly used in small scale grow applications. We have some clients that mix their nutrients in 500 gallon reservoirs, so we need to have something that accommodates this.
Ok so I'm not as high as I thought... That's what I've been doing

Subbed up for this one. Remo Nutrients is totally new series of nutrients for me, never heard of them before and now I had to come here to see info about it since my local garden store had that series. I am extremely curious to see how this would compare to AN series. I am also curious how this line of nutrients would fit with hydroponics, such as DWC?

I'm just going to start here,

Week 1 update

Note these plants are further along than 1 week old. I've been running the nutes for about 2 weeks now.

LsDiesel on week 5 flower full strength pH@ 6.3

PHOTO_20161110_200737.jpg

White Widow on week 4 veg full strength pH@ 6.2

PHOTO_20161110_200629.jpg
PHOTO_20161110_200704.jpg

PHOTO_20161110_200651.jpg

Boy those pics are way bad... I'll try again

Attachments

• PHOTO_20161110_200639.jpg
    PHOTO_20161110_200639.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 103
Last edited: