Mephisto Genetics Stealth Armoire Max Out

BayLee420

Chef de la ganja
Reaction score
Let's get another grow going. Went into the Mephisto bean vault and came up with Skyrone Stomper (a gift from @Rhyce Saroni ) and my all time favorite, besides the Grape Crinkle, S.O.D.K. X Alien.

Going with six 2 gallon SmartPots. Three of each.
72bfd363351fb4f0a6fb0502225034e7.jpg

Stealth and mephisto strains. Subbed:pop:
Do you already have a thread that shows the details of your stealth setup or will you be posting it in this thread?

Edit: just realized you have a link in your sig. gonna check it out now.

Subbed, excited to see the sodk alien cross man that sounds killer!:vibes:
Two different strains in this grow.

3x S.O.D.K. X Alien and 3x Skyrone Stomper in 2 gallon SmartPots.

Six 2 gallon SmartPots are the max that the Stealth Armoire will hold.

Under 400w EYE Super HPS. Wish I could go to 600w, but the 400w is really enough for the Armoire setup.

The S.O.D.K. X Alien is one of my favorites..The Skyrone Stomper beans were given to me by @Rhyce Saroni.

So you are able to control the odor of stinky strains like mephisto strains with no carbon filter just using ona?
Yes. The good thing about my Stealth grow is it is my Den. The rear corner of of my apartment. There is nobody behind my apartment to smell anything. I also have two nice intake and out take window fans. Fresh air comes in from outside side window and stinky air goes out the window on the opposite side of the room. The cross breeze keeps the inside grow temps in check. Really nice set up.

Awesome.
Im always curious about odor control in stealth grows because im a new grower currently only able to do one plant in a micro stealth speaker.

Still on my first grow so i have nothing to compare my nirvana auto northern lights odor to. Will be doing a nirvana auto blue mystic next.(another low odor strain.)

I can say the northern lights seems to live up to the low odor reputation because on its stinkiest days its nothing that a candle or some ona gel will not take care of. I also have a diy carbon filter but not sure how much its actually working.

Anyway i dont wana get into my grow too much on your thread.
I will be following along. :goodluck::vibes:

Awesome.
Im always curious about odor control in stealth grows because im a new grower currently only able to do one plant in a micro stealth speaker.

Still on my first grow so i have nothing to compare my nirvana auto northern lights odor to. Will be doing a nirvana auto blue mystic next.(another low odor strain.)

I can say the northern lights seems to live up to the low odor reputation because on its stinkiest days its nothing that a candle or some ona gel will not take care of. I also have a diy carbon filter but not sure how much its actually working.

Anyway i dont wana get into my grow too much on your thread.
I will be following along. :goodluck::vibes:

You wouldn't want to grow a Nirvana Swiss Cheese of a "skunky" strain type in a "Stealth" environment. Fresh air coming into the grow area (room) and exhaust out is key. Stealth is not knowing a canna grow is growing under your nose.

Beans germinated in less than 24 hours.
6d9d08e5e60550006d0e936185b25d60.jpg

Always check your beans every 12 hours after they are in the paper towel "germ" method.

They are now resting in their permeant homes. Two gallon SmartPots with Roots Organic.

Note: SuperThrive is magic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back