New Grower Starting my auto grow.

Ok I took my old wardrobe cabinet that I veg some photos in last year. Put some wrapping paper white side out. 2.5 deep and 4ft deep. 5.5 ft high. Should be perfect for starting two plants under the two auto cobs I ordered. I also have 2 10x10 finished rooms in my basement. And one 6x6 room. So I'm by no means hurting for room. I'm eventually going to use my 6x6 room for all autos and maybe some small photos for veg. My two 10x10s one veg one bloom. But that's probably going to be next summer. I'm loving autos. I scored a free stealth ro system. Ok here's my delima my city water is chlorinated shouId i bubble the water for 24 hrs in a bucket Or just sell the ro system and buy more cobs. My hydro store gives 15 gal of water free 2xs a week.

Attachments

• IMG_20171112_174434.jpg
    IMG_20171112_174434.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 99
Last edited by a moderator:
Well I got a awesome deal today. 2 1000 watt hps mh combo ballast 2 huge hoods 6 hordulux bulbs. Bud spin trimmer blue lab ph pen 30 gal rain barrow a portable ac unit 10 ratchet hangers air pump with hose with two big air stones and two exhaust fans and a big bud dry hanger and some nutes. Some measuring glasses. All for $100.00.

Ok we are on day 9. I was hoping to have her under one of the auto cobs @BigSm0 but post office had a delay. The lights were shipped out next day. Thank you bigsm0. Hopefully the post office pulls their heads out of there asses and they get here tomorrow. I think she's a little small but starting another node so we shall see. She under 3 23 watt cfls at the moment. Haven't fed anything yet. Caldons are still nice and green dose not look hungry. One leaf is a little smaller mutant like. But she's going to live to see another day. Any ways I'll update again at day 20 under the god of sun. Mister auto cob lol

Attachments

• IMG_20171115_131430.jpg
    IMG_20171115_131430.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 111
Looks like that amazon prime status is slipping away. If there is any more delays let me know. I’ll make sure you get a light soon one way or another. Excited to see the grow!

Day 10.. Still under cfl lights. My auto cobs took a trip to Hawaii before the USPS decides if the are going to ship them here to Michigan. They will have 1500+ miles on them by the time I get them . Lol .. Still getting water only. Around day 15 maybe 20 I'll put her on some organic nutes. Go box. IMG_20171119_095031_891.jpg

@BigSm0 It was literally a long bumpy rd for the auto cobs. East coast to Honolulu Hawaii back to Michigan. But rest assured they made it here today safe and sound. hung one over a spiritwalker about 13 days old from the portal. I'll put pics up tomorrow. Started 3 more beans tonight. 1 critical jack auto 1 og kush auto and 1 nashier auto. Hopefully all will be up by Monday.

Back