New Grower Starting my auto grow.

F

Farmer John

Well I'm on day one. Took 5 days for my seed to pop out of the peat plug. Got a fabric pot 3gal got it in its new home. hung up and old bathroom light fixture 3 cfl lights 23 watts each. Going to order some auto cobs. Gave the plant an oz of ro water with some general organics calmag. This is one of my freebies from auto flower portal. Can't remember the name. I'll have it in my next update. Any ways going to be boring for the first few days. Soilless kings something and general organics is what I'll be using. Thank

Attachments

• IMG_20171108_184728.jpg
    IMG_20171108_184728.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 125
Well I'm on day one. Took 5 days for my seed to pop out of the peat plug. Got a fabric pot 3gal got it in its new home. hung up and old bathroom light fixture 3 cfl lights 23 watts each. Going to order some auto cobs. Gave the plant an oz of ro water with some general organics calmag. This is one of my freebies from auto flower portal. Can't remember the name. I'll have it in my next update. Any ways going to be boring for the first few days. Soilless kings something and general organics is what I'll be using. Thank

Welcome to AFN, Kingbudness. Have fun and good luck.

Just ordered some auto cobs. Still chugging along. Day 4. Nothing much to update. I think I'm going to order a blumat system. I like the hands off approach.

Attachments

• IMG_20171110_160914.jpg
    IMG_20171110_160914.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 106
Back