Outdoor Starting autoflowering plants off

S

shimmz22

Hey all,
im about to start an outdoor autoflowering grow and had a few questions. I was thinkin about starting them off in pots indoors and then putting them outside. About how long for when you plant them should they go outside? I know a lot of people said when they see 6 set of true leaves. Any estimate of how many days that is when you plant them? Also if i decide not to go the indoor route and start them off outside. Is there any special way of doing that or just germ them and plant them? Any tips and suggestions would be great and +REPS will be rewarded.

hi im doing my first out door autos too im doing mine in potz i figuer it will be easier and a whole lot easier to flush if you over feed iknow autos are verry sensitive to nutez

Hey man. I know there is a ton of info in the outdoor section that will help you out. I read a lot of it and found it very helpful. I read too that you want to wait till around 6+ sets of leaves before you move outside. So around 3-4 weeks. And make sure you harden them off before just taking them out from straight out of inside. You need to give them a little sunlight gradually over several days increasing the time you leave it in the sun. This way it doesn't shock it by taking it straight out into the sun when they aren't used to it.

Otherwise, I imagine the planting process would go much like an indoor one. Germ and go. Hope this helps.

Back