Stardawg AKA Stardog & Skysaber 720w x4.

Amazing job managing all those plants. Congrats on the massive haul, quite a feat. Hope it lasts you at least a week! Hahaha
Will last family and me for months. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Thanks for rep bro. :thanks::thanks::thanks::pass:

Top level brother.. proper growin right there.. congrats on a monster harvest :d5: :worship:

I'm so happy to see so many ppl have found your grow and appreciate it with all the love they're sending brother.. it's a beautiful thing and thoroughly deserved.. showing how it can be done perfectly on a slightly larger scale lol kudos to you my friend and long may you grace us with your stellar grow skills :worship: :pighug::cheers::pass:

I'm so happy to see so many ppl have found your grow and appreciate it with all the love they're sending brother.. it's a beautiful thing and thoroughly deserved.. showing how it can be done perfectly on a slightly larger scale lol kudos to you my friend and long may you grace us with your stellar grow skills :worship: :pighug::cheers::pass:
Thanks for your kind words. really appreciate it. feeling the love from AFN. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::smokeout:

Last edited:
Reactions: JP1
Back