Outdoor South East England grow timing question

hi and welcome Basil :pass:yep they will do fine,they finish in 8-12 weeks dont matter how many hours daylight.
do an intro,start up a journal,pop into live stoners,can find the links in my signature.
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

There's still a chance of frost (not the good type) during April in the UK so be careful.
I'm in the South East so tag me if if you do a journal man.
Good luck!

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Dude I am in the UK and I wouldn't chance it with our weather........I would save up until end of March and buy new lights and keep them indoors.......a frost with kill them all....just my opinion of course dude....happy growing:pass:

Last edited:
considering it was like -3 down by me last night in the south east i would probably stay away from outdoors until maybe april really...my mate had some ok results in april last year but i remember we had some scorching days at like 25-26 degrees!

considering it was like -3 down by me last night in the south east i would probably stay away from outdoors until maybe april really...my mate had some ok results in april last year but i remember we had some scorching days at like 25-26 degrees!
Yep I remember we had some mid 20s, I was fooled into thinking good weather had arrived and put out all my tomatoes, peppers and cucumber plants. Then in May we got frost and wiped out 50% of them.
Luckily my canna didn't go outside until end of May but even then we had some pretty sketchy weather.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Now I'm more worried about the current cold weather.... I've got a heat mat that is going to be attached to a thermostat with probe going into the soil, but have been reading that using the heat mat might fry the roots... Was going to Set the thermostat to keep the base of the pots at 20c. I don't think the led kicks out much heat....

In my limited experience, the young autos don't tolerate cold very well, young photos seem to do better.
But my "cold" is just about 10C, which isn't UK cold. So, take care, my friend.
Happy grows!

Back