Reaction score
SeedBank :
Mephisto Genetics

Strain:
Sour Orange Diesel Kush

Did it autoflower?: Yes day 19

Soil/hydro: Potters Gold Soil in a Super Roots 5 gallon equivalent Air Pot

Nutes: General Organics full line.

Light (kind and schedule): This was grown under mostly a Mars 192x3 reflector and some 400 watt HPS lighting 20 hours on 4 hours off.

From seed to harvest date: 89days

Dry Yield: 194.5g or 6.86 ounces

Height of plant: 32 inches tall

High/Effect Duration: Avery pleasant high. 4 good tokes was good for me for about 2 hours. Seems to be very relaxing calming buzz, made me enjoy just sitting around, but I still felt ok to do things

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: ***** Mine are in jars. Nice looking buds trich covered. See Picture below.

THE GROWTH: ***** 32 inches Tall. Very full. It was an easy grow, This was a very hungry plant. I was feeding this plant every 1-2 days when bloom began around day 40.

THE SMELL: ***** When I Jarred this up it was a very strong orange aroma. It's been curing for about 6 weeks now and is not so strong on the orange, like a sweet mild orange smell with some pepper. That's the best I can come up with right now.

THE SMOKE: ***** It's a very smooth inhaling which I like. I get a bit of maybe a nutty flavor, I really don't taste any orange, but describing taste and smells is a little difficult for me.

THE HIGH: ***** I enjoyed this. It wasn't so powerful that it made me cautious about anything, just a pleasant high as I went about my business.

Pictures:
P1010978.JPG

index.php

Link to grow journal:
https://www.autoflower.org/index.ph...l-kush-5-gallon-pot-grow-by-margahooja.41020/

Last edited:
:applause:Looks awesome mate . 194.5 gram wow .:woohoo1:
Thanks Hecno
Very nice! And a great report :)

6.86 oz. Geez, that's just massive!
Thanks Trap, It's had a good 6 week cure going, we're just starting to get into it. But it was the biggest plant I've grown, and a HBSS that was just a little behind it in yield.

Great report bro, she sounds like a real pleasent all day smoke and that is one MEGA yield congratulations and enjoy, sure she will bring hapiness to many.

:slap: :chimp:

Back