Mephisto Genetics Sour Crack

PeaceLove&Buds

It’s never too late to be what you might’ve been
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Homegrown!
First I have to say I LOVE MEPHISTO BEANS!! Ok on to the question…The description says these are small/short plants, any advice if I should avoid topping or not? I’ve only grown topped plants and wondering if I should I should try letting em grow wild since they’re on the smaller side. I snapped up 20 beans and was gonna get 4 or 5 going in my extra tent while my sour stomper and Skywalker grow is halfway done cuz I can’t wait another month haha! Any input is sincerely appreciated.

Look on the Mephisto reddit sub. While un general, Sour Cracks are smell fast plants( do NOT top these kinds of plants), but someone did get some kind of monster assed SC it was crazy, so the size potential is hidden well, but it can happen.
I’ll try to check it out thank you.

The last time I grew Sour Crack I didn’t know any of these issues you’re concerned about. All I remember is “Success!”, and I don’t baby anything i get from Mephisto.
Have a nice day!

I’ve never heard of babying a plant before lmao

Just wanted to share a pic of the Sour Crack Kids at day 65 to show that the love comes in all sizes, from 16” to 32”. They all sprouted on the same day. IPad camera sucks but you get the idea.
795A9BAB-ED00-4373-B5E4-DAFE8A77A3B5.jpeg

Back