Mephisto Genetics Sour Crack smoke report

@Ribbzzy i would jump on that fast m8, as i can only assume it entails trying them all in order to write :drool:, then maybe you finally get to try AvT :rofl:

i will try holding back a few buds for u, for when we get a "playdate" sorted :bighug:

:pass:

like Mitch says killer reports :worship:
Cheers buddy. Im on it like a car bonnet. :pighug:

I'll certainly be keeping some of this Skyler for ya, taste sensation nomnom

SeedBank: Mephisto

Strain: Sour Crack

Did it autoflower: Y

Soil/hydro: Soil, Plagron Light

Nutes: Bio Bizz, Fish Mix, Acti-vera, Alg a mic, Bloom

Description: Mephisto's fastest Auto

Light (kind and schedule): Platinum P300, 20/4

From seed to harvest date: 52 days and 55 days

Dry Yield: About 60 grams the pair

Height of plant: 65cms, not something I was expecting

High/Effect Duration: Strong, oh so very strong. On vaping it, the effect is straight away, warm feeling on the back of the brain, slowly enveloping the whole head, giving a fuzzy high for a good few minutes. Then it disapates into a full on body stone lasting a couple of hours. This stuff attacks my eyes, leaves me looking like a Japanese boxer. I've smoked joints of it, and the effect is largely the same, it's actually, the first time in a long time, where i've sat smoking a joint, and get lost in thought, drifting away to some weird place halfway through a joint, then back to earth. So I leave the joint in the ashtray, and come back to it later, it's really knockout gear. Sour Crack is the business

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: *****

Description
Buds hard as golf balls, covered in trichomes, sticky, smelly, everything you could ask for

THE GROWTH: *****

Description
Fast, caught me out, they were so quick

THE SMELL: *****

Description
Diesel and Citrus. One plant had more of a Diesel smell, spicey with undertones of gone off fruit, the other plant had much more of the Sour smell, and only hints of spice, slighty earthy.

THE SMOKE: *****

Description
Ouch, be prepared, Sour Crack takes no prisoners, I gave some to my mate at work, who mainly smokes hash, I said to him, be carefull. I got a message from him a few hours later, it just said 'You bastard' I think that sums up Sour Crack

THE HIGH: *****

Description
For seasoned pro's only. If I was to smoke my first ever joint, and it was Sour Crack, i'd probably never smoke again, she kicks like a mule
I loved the "you bastard" story haha. I got similar responses from my edibles. My step father smokes occasionally and I did warn him to only eat half the cookie, but you know how that goes. It started out fun, and ended in a panick attack while trying to calm him over the phone hahaha.:rofl: I used trim from my double grape, SODK x Alien, and sour Crack harvests. Nice report :d5: I love Sour Crack.

I loved the "you bastard" story haha. I got similar responses from my edibles. My step father smokes occasionally and I did warn him to only eat half the cookie, but you know how that goes. It started out fun, and ended in a panick attack while trying to calm him over the phone hahaha.:rofl: I used trim from my double grape, SODK x Alien, and sour Crack harvests. Nice report :d5: I love Sour Crack.
Brilliant, I love it when parents get involved with ganja. As a child you never picture yourself trying to calm down a parent because of herb that you've given them
:smoking:

Brilliant, I love it when parents get involved with ganja. As a child you never picture yourself trying to calm down a parent because of herb that you've given them
:smoking:
So true! Haha my mom smokes too. A lot more than my stepfather so every time she knows I'm coming for a visit, she asks me to bring her some of my sacred stash lol. She loved the cookies.

If you like edibles try Tetra9's caramel recipe. I have people coming back to me for more because they're delicious!

Do u think the sour crack works good in a SOG grow?

Nice reporter btw.

I honestly can't think of a better plant for a SOG grow. They are perfectly suited for it. The strain description on the Mephisto site even mentions that. They grow short, stocky and fast. They don't grow outside the boundaries of the pot much, if at all. You could easily run 16-25(in rows of four or five) of them from start to finish in a 4'x4' tent in 1-2 gallon pots.

I honestly can't think of a better plant for a SOG grow. They are perfectly suited for it. The strain description on the Mephisto site even mentions that. They grow short, stocky and fast. They don't grow outside the boundaries of the pot much, if at all. You could easily run 16-25(in rows of four or five) of them from start to finish in a 4'x4' tent in 1-2 gallon pots.

Thanks man have a 120x240 tent and thinking to do a sog grow. With Coco and drip.2x600w mh/hps For my firstgrow 1 strain to keep nutrient simular. And for good yield :) will make a tread about it when i start :)

@Lobster tag me in when u start journal. Sounds like an interesting growout.

Back