Did it autoflower: Y

Soil/hydro: Soil, Plagron Light

Nutes: Bio Bizz, Fish Mix, Acti-vera, Alg a mic, Bloom

Description: Mephisto's fastest Auto

Light (kind and schedule): Platinum P300, 20/4

From seed to harvest date: 52 days and 55 days

Dry Yield: About 60 grams the pair

Height of plant: 65cms, not something I was expecting

High/Effect Duration: Strong, oh so very strong. On vaping it, the effect is straight away, warm feeling on the back of the brain, slowly enveloping the whole head, giving a fuzzy high for a good few minutes. Then it disapates into a full on body stone lasting a couple of hours. This stuff attacks my eyes, leaves me looking like a Japanese boxer. I've smoked joints of it, and the effect is largely the same, it's actually, the first time in a long time, where i've sat smoking a joint, and get lost in thought, drifting away to some weird place halfway through a joint, then back to earth. So I leave the joint in the ashtray, and come back to it later, it's really knockout gear. Sour Crack is the business

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: *****

Description
Buds hard as golf balls, covered in trichomes, sticky, smelly, everything you could ask for

THE GROWTH: *****

Description
Fast, caught me out, they were so quick

THE SMELL: *****

Description
Diesel and Citrus. One plant had more of a Diesel smell, spicey with undertones of gone off fruit, the other plant had much more of the Sour smell, and only hints of spice, slighty earthy.

THE SMOKE: *****

Description
Ouch, be prepared, Sour Crack takes no prisoners, I gave some to my mate at work, who mainly smokes hash, I said to him, be carefull. I got a message from him a few hours later, it just said 'You bastard' I think that sums up Sour Crack

THE HIGH: *****

Description
For seasoned pro's only. If I was to smoke my first ever joint, and it was Sour Crack, i'd probably never smoke again, she kicks like a mule

Some shots of the plants,
img_3627-jpg.735694

img_3623-jpg.735701

img_3662-jpg.739013

I want to be kicked by a mule :cheers:
When we were in junior school, we went to a petting zoo, the usual boring school trip. There was a kid in my class called Abdul, he was a right dickhead, he was pissing around with the Donkeys tail, donkey didnt like it, and kicked Abdul in the chest! BOOOOOOOMMMM, I can still hear the slap of that hoof on his chest. He flew backwards about 2 meters, like something out of a cartoon :deadhorse:

Ribbzzyy - can I employ you to write all smoke reports for us?
You have me in stitches with some of your analogies.

I feel like my descriptions get a bit samey when I'm writing them all at once.

Shoot me a pm please.
Mitch

Shoot me a pm please.
Mitch

@Ribbzzy i would jump on that fast m8, as i can only assume it entails trying them all in order to write :drool:, then maybe you finally get to try AvT :rofl:

i will try holding back a few buds for u, for when we get a "playdate" sorted :bighug:

:pass:

like Mitch says killer reports :worship:

Shoot me a pm please.
Mitch
Wow, yes please, PM on way
:baked:

Back