New Grower Sour Crack rookie to new tech and Autos.

It happened as soon as i top dressed it with dry organic ammendments. Watered moved it about 4 inches cloaer to light then started showing next day. Im hoping its just light stress.
Haven't wateres for a week almost today it will need it.
Watered at 6.5. Runoff i know isnt great but it was 6.7.
Water contains lots of calcium so does the ammendments i uses.
20190708_200431.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What nutes are you using? I think it's Potassium deficient pal

What nutes are you using? I think it's Potassium deficient pal
im running all organic ammendments and i thinkni waited too long for top dressing.
This is what i thought too. I gave it a dose of high phos guano just before it showed signs. Still wondering if it was light stress induced though. It happened the day after moving them closer.
Ill water and go from there if i have to add a touch of some hydro nutes ill see in a few days.

im running all organic ammendments and i thinkni waited too long for top dressing.
This is what i thought too. I gave it a dose of high phos guano just before it showed signs. Still wondering if it was light stress induced though. It happened the day after moving them closer.
Ill water and go from there if i have to add a touch of some hydro nutes ill see in a few days.

With it occurring on lowers almost as prominently I'd be inclined to rule out lights. Keep an eye next few days and hopefully it doesn't worsen after the prev feed

Its been almost a week hasnt progressed any further. Im hoping next watering will bring it around. No worries it still looks happy other then the leaf damage.

Back