Live Stoners Sour Crack-Day 54

Jackson

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hello All

Attached are pics from my baby girl. Buds are frosty and getting fat!

When I say 54 days, that is from sprout so it's 59 days from seed. I'm thinking about chopping her Monday.

By looking at her pics do you think that's about right or cut her now or wait?

This is the best grow I've done so far and it went pretty good. Only my 4th grow.

Let me know what you think as I'm leaving it to you folks. From what I can see trichs are still clear. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Jackson

Stupid me it's early in Texas. Here are pics

Attachments

• IMG_0493.JPG
    IMG_0493.JPG
    140.4 KB · Views: 155
I would say leave her a while longer mate. She looks lovely but I don't think she's quite ready. Have you got a loupe or magnifying glass?

Hard to tell from the photo but the trichs look cloudy to me so probably not long till they start to amber.

Thanks man. Checked with a cheap mag glass. It's really to tell.

Appreciate your thoughts. If no one else chimes in I'll wait til Monday

Jackson

Based on the pic, some look milkly, some are still clear. Im not certain though. I zoomed in and couldn't notice any amber trichs that stood out. If you check out other sour crack journals, most are haverested between 55-65 days. Soo many variables. If you like the uplifting high, harvest will trichs are more clear than milky.. Want a more relaxed effect, wait until the trichs are more milky than amber. It's personal preference! Congrats on another harvest!

Thsnks all.

Monday will be the day she gives her life for my pleasure!!!!

Back