Live Stoners Deep Blue C F2-day 56

Hello All!

I pulled 158 grams and now have them in brown paper bags drying.

Another amazing grow thanks to you!

Jackson

Nice Haul! :D

Congrats on the harvest!!

:d5:

@blue I folded the top of the bag and made several layers with paper towels between layers. Is that the way it's done?

Jackson

From what I know of paper bag method is only layer the bottom of the bag and not so many buds.

If you're concerned about mold man I suggest just single layered. I know there is a sticky or a thread just for the paper brown method.

@blue I folded the top of the bag and made several layers with paper towels between layers. Is that the way it's done?

Jackson

I've used a couple of similar methods. The general advice is to layer only the bottom of the paper bags with golf ball sized nugs and then fold over the top (that's what sensei tang told me when i was little lol) . Shake em every day or so to rotate the buds. The bigger the paper bags - the more buds you can fit in :D

I've used small grocery bags, and large paper clothes shopping bags.

Just don't pile the buds up high on top of each other, should be fine, but i used brown paper to separate my layers when dried in a cardboard box

Hope this helps

Blue ^_^

:d5:

Beautiful. I have some of these en-route now, looking forward to it, also some sour hound from mephisto. Keep an eye on drying in paper bags though, I know a lot of folks do it. I heard few years back Dj short said that the paper bags promote aspergillus mold. Something to think about.

Back