Mephisto Genetics Sour Bubbly and Double Grape

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Sour Bubbly (Mephisto), White Widow (Canuk)
Opening post

Growing the Sour Bubbly in 3 gallon pots with perlite and coco mix and the Double Grape in a one gallon with perlite and coco. One of the plants is a Chem City Blues x Sour Bubbly cross.

They are under a Viparspectra that will be converted to run some COB's. Lucas formula with GH products around 700 ppm for now. I am using city tap water @ around 275 ppm and right now adding 1/2 strength general hydroponics nutrients in the 0:6:9 (G:M:B) ratio with 1 gram of Mg sulfate (epson salt) per gallon.

Watering daily 500-750 ml to achieve runoff.

PH ranges from 5.6-6.2 (try and hold it as close to 5.8 as I can)

I also have some white widow planted as a part of a breeding project.

Sour Bubbly is on day 18, Grape just went in.

upload_2017-8-12_13-44-31.png

Last edited:
Sour bubbly was gonna be in my first order. I will grow it one day till now I can watch your grow and smell along. Keep up the good work. Make sure to post a smoke report once cured.

Curious to see how the DG does in the one-gallon pot. I run Lucas formula in two-gallon hempy buckets with Growstones and have been considering running a few smaller ones. Good luck, I'm subbed to keep track!

Sour bubbly was gonna be in my first order. I will grow it one day till now I can watch your grow and smell along. Keep up the good work. Make sure to post a smoke report once cured.

Where do I post the smoke report? This is my second sour bubbly run. The first plant was fire!

Back