New Grower Something is wrong with my girl, but what?!

Looks fine, you don't wanna bend them too much at once or your're gonna break pieces off. We all know how that feels.

You can fasten the wires to the pot with paper clips or cloth pins tho, easier to adjust.

Thanks for the tip! Should i take the wires out when it stops to grow and she only focus on the buds, or just let them be?

It takes a good while for a branch to set, so if you take them out too early they just perk up and stand back up to roughly where they would have been. As long as you watch that you don't girdle the branches as they grow and thicken up you can leave the wires on.
Cannabis is a very fast growing plant, a branch can go from a toothpick to thumb-thick in a week easily.

It takes a good while for a branch to set, so if you take them out too early they just perk up and stand back up to roughly where they would have been. As long as you watch that you don't girdle the branches as they grow and thicken up you can leave the wires on.
Cannabis is a very fast growing plant, a branch can go from a toothpick to thumb-thick in a week easily.

This is my first grow, so i got shocked how fast it grew from end of week 2 to now! Will it start to flower next week? Its week 4 then

That I don't know, the timetable/s are genetically pre-programmed and I don't know the strain.
I've been growing the same strain since the end of 2016, two plants at a time, and can tell you with a reasonable degree of certainty when it's gonna do what and how it's going to react to what stimulus. You gotta whore around a bit, find what you like and then learn the ins and outs of that. At least that's what I did.

It will go into flower-development once the stretch is finished.

Last edited:
What you've done looks good! And @Druid has good advice. I only add that you now should leave her to grow for a while, let her get nice n big before doing too much more :smoking:

@420Forever
Can you delete this thread for me?

oopz, i never got the tag alert for this, lol :doh: anyhoo, sorry, but once a thread has been started & receivez repliez, it'z pretty much here to stay, all for the sake of information to otherz, in & of itself, and won't be deleted ;) ppp

Back