Outdoor Some experienced gowers expertise needed

C

caramel

Hey guys,

what a wonderful site this is. I have been on here reading all weekend now and Im glad I found this site.

I'm thinking of a gorilla grow in next few weeks. i would like to know what strains are good for the likings of university students. Im starting uni in september and it would be nice to cover some expenses this way and smoke for free.

Visually pleasing, self sustainable, cold weather bearing (above 0 celsius), high thc, high yield Auto would be nice. ohh and everyone here wants strong odor for some reason. I'd like about 5 strains but will choose three. also for myself i prefer a good body buzz than head buzz.

thanks for everyones input in advance.

You must live south where it still might be to early to plant outside.Maybe your not in the us since you said celsius.Check out the seed store on this site.

or canada ? and quiet north ? lol
i'm checking out seed stores but just wanted input from pros

yeah, i have a problem recommending strains. do some reading.

are you in the uk? If so id reccomend going with a super auto. Start it off indoors till its about 12" tall then take outside to your location.
My mate did some diesel ryders last year and they turned out great, and i know what you mean about odor, everyone over here judges
there weed by smell and it would seem smell only haha

hey ord0s.. A friend of mine just gave me 20 fem AK 47 for $50. I didnt hesitate :p.
Also I like the super auto idea so I might get some super skunk by short stuff. seems practical as it will harvest before school calendar year.

Now my question is what's the chance that I will get 1 male from the 20 fem auto ak47 seeds ?? I DO want 1 male so I can have my own seeds. :) :) :)

btw. by "a friend" i meant friend of a friend of a friend of a ..... u get the idea

hey ord0s.. A friend of mine just gave me 20 fem AK 47 for $50. I didnt hesitate :p.
Also I like the super auto idea so I might get some super skunk by short stuff. seems practical as it will harvest before school calendar year.

Now my question is what's the chance that I will get 1 male from the 20 fem auto ak47 seeds ?? I DO want 1 male so I can have my own seeds. :) :) :)

If you get a male from a bunch of femmed seeds, it's not gonna be anything you want to breed with... they are already the offspring of a forced hermie, any genes that are passed from a "femmed" male (or female for that matter) are going to include hermie genes...

https://www.autoflower.org/forum38/forum12/

By do some reading bamagrow meant do some reading on these forums. We're here to help you any time, it's awesome when people want to share our hobby, but we're not here to do all the research and work for you. All the information you need is on these forums, try not to get off to a lippy start.

Good luck, stay safe.

Back