New Grower Soil vs soilless

The lady in my soil that I’ve had going for almost 2 weeks is still doing well she’s had a slow start but that’s my fault having the light too high up so she focused more on stretch rather but since I moved the light to about 2.75 inches above her I’ve noticed some difference in the leaf structure along with the second node production. Still planning on using the light warrior mixed with promix and a shit ton of perlite on my next seedling. Still plan on doing another in soil as well just to see the difference for myself. I know soilless will more than likely win me over between the mediums but for my own peace of mind I gotta try it. I’m still learning and will probably find better mediums in the future but I wanna get each mediums system down for experience before sticking with just one system because let’s face it the shit we use is getting better and better all the time some is junk but trial and error is what makes a masterpiece come to life.

Day 6 for miss Britney the early miss. She’s growing in a 5gal bucket with organic compost mixed with organic soil and perlite. Being watered with 2 16oz cup fulls of water every 3 days with mammoth p.

Day 6 for miss Britney the early miss. She’s growing in a 5gal bucket with organic compost mixed with organic soil and perlite. Being watered with 2 16oz cup fulls of water every 3 days with mammoth p.
9EB3AEE7-9E74-4B34-BA42-F2F49F7E81A3.jpeg
50A836CA-675D-42C2-A7F0-6864F7B58FD1.jpeg
1D7E434C-4778-4E18-9633-163168F3BFEB.jpeg

Beautiful gal! My first two plants were early miss and candy cane. Fine plants, too bad i chopped them early. A mistake i wont make again. ...

Back