A wet ceiling is an indication of a leaky roof or pipe. It should get immediate attention. A leak can cause serious structural damage and there are molds that can become a health hazard to you. If you have either the "community" is bound by health and building codes to mitigate the situation ASAP.

A wet ceiling is an indication of a leaky roof or pipe. It should get immediate attention. A leak can cause serious structural damage and there are molds that can become a health hazard to you. If you have either the "community" is bound by health and building codes to mitigate the situation ASAP.
oh i know. BELIEVE ME, i know. I've been screaming about it for about 2 months now. I live in a condo (apartment) that I own, and there's a condo association that decides what to fix and when, when it comes to everything OUTSIDE of my wall studs. weird the way they do things, but i am not allowed to just call someone in to fix it. I could get fined for it, hundreds of dollars.I can fix my ceiling, but what good is that going to do if they don't fix the leak? STUPID i know. I know the roof is leaking. we've known for 2 years, and still the condo association is worrying about things like new basement windows, speed bumps, road signs, and a security system... all before fixing the roof. My mind has been blown this past year with the crap thats been going on with the association. I am going to sell the place, or just rent it out, but i cant just up and leave it, i have to look for another place, and buy it. i won't live with someone else's rules as to when i can fix things ever again. I thought they fixed things when they crawled up there 3 months ago, but apparently they just looked at things. I'm so irate about it right now. I've got to move my whole operation across the house!

DSCF6700.JPG
1DSCF6698.jpg

@Waira here's what i found last night. Not a good situation. The big leaf is from a plant in flush. I cut off everything i can find as i find it, and any damaged/dead/dying leaves. I even spray the walls with green cleaner once a week or so, with a maintenance level spray. It's weird. it doesn't seem to be penetrating within the buds. most of what i find is on the bottom leaves of a bud, that basically wrap around the bottom, but it does not go past that first layer, deeper into the bud. I've shredded buds checking. all of this came from the closet. The tents seem to be ok for now. I am still spraying in case, but i seem to have confined it somewhat, unless i stop treating.I've thought i had it several times, and after a month or two of no treatments, i start seeing spots, then THIS starts before i can get it killed again. the humidity in there never goes above 65, and the flowering tents stay lower, i dont leave debris, theres good ventilation, AND theres treatments, so i have no idea whats happening. this sucks so bad. I dont even want to start grease monkey or wedding gelato till this is taken care of. GAH!

Back