Extraction So looking for a rosin press 400 or less

As the title states looking for a rosin press I have a welder so a kit would work fine but I want some real reviews not the ones on there site or eBay most people didn't even use it just said it's built well or shit like that ne info would be great or links to info thanks for ur time peeps
the one one in my sig works awesome on a small scale. under $400 c 3X5

So I got a 12ton h style press that's pretty small I could make it smaller it's 20in wide 3ft tall not sure the depth I no I can still use it to do wheel bearings and control arm bushings. I ended up with a dab press 3x7 caged dual heated and reads both platens 3.5g to 14g @ a time thanks to someone in the AFN community who went a different way , so I'm excited when I get them in I will take pics as soon as I get them total for press $338.68
20191202_195258.jpg

So I got a 12ton h style press that's pretty small I could make it smaller it's 20in wide 3ft tall not sure the depth I no I can still use it to do wheel bearings and control arm bushings. I ended up with a dab press 3x7 caged dual heated and reads both platens 3.5g to 14g @ a time thanks to someone in the AFN community who went a different way , so I'm excited when I get them in I will take pics as soon as I get them total for press $338.68View attachment 1134996
I was gonna get 1 like that was 12 ton press but I saw the 6 ton A-Frame only 19" tall I can pick up and move it. I can take this to someone's home or wherever. It also sits out in basement with a box overtop it, no one noticed yet lol. It's more personal preference get whatever as long as you're making rosin.

I was gonna get 1 like that was 12 ton press but I saw the 6 ton A-Frame only 19" tall I can pick up and move it. I can take this to someone's home or wherever. It also sits out in basement with a box overtop it, no one noticed yet lol. It's more personal preference get whatever as long as you're making rosin.
I needed something that would do a good amount of flower and the 6ton a frame just wasnt big enuff for the plates not tall enuff or wide enuff to fit the caged setup so that's the only reason I got this press I'm hoping to make a smaller one that will be traveling size @ 18in tall 12in wide 7in deep I drew up a blue print but gotta buy the metal

I needed something that would do a good amount of flower and the 6ton a frame just wasnt big enuff for the plates not tall enuff or wide enuff to fit the caged setup so that's the only reason I got this press I'm hoping to make a smaller one that will be traveling size @ 18in tall 12in wide 7in deep I drew up a blue print but gotta buy the metal
Yeah, I like the 12 but I need it out of sight until we go legal. I wish it had more room, but I did a little repositioning and got a few more inches. A little warning when pressing, dont press to much at a time. 4-5g is plenty of bud will give a nice press. Also get or make a pre press. Dabpress has 1 for like $50 I got. Makes just under 2"x4" block, there are other sizes out there. This was perfect size for me and nice price and product, but highly recommend a pre press.

So I've found a good looking unit it sells for $350 and has 2.5 x 5in plates will show as soon as it comes in this is a pic of the unit
Screenshot_2019-12-12-19-37-44.png

I have the nugsmasher mini. 425. Well built. And portable. Portable enough it goes along in the 5th wheel.
Simple, clean, and no more buying solvents... or trying to remove the mystery oil etc.
Good warranty too.
20190906_122031.jpg

I have the nugsmasher mini. 425. Well built. And portable. Portable enough it goes along in the 5th wheel.
Simple, clean, and no more buying solvents... or trying to remove the mystery oil etc.
Good warranty too.
View attachment 1140911

i’m very close to pulling the trigger on a mini. everything i’ve watched and read about the mini is basically exactly what i’m looking for. and for personal use, i can’t seem to find another one that compares to the quality and especially the warranty.

check below 179$ item if you will like or not

Attachments

• 629C7C23-6BC6-47AC-B2DD-6AEF7B0F0FBD.jpeg
    629C7C23-6BC6-47AC-B2DD-6AEF7B0F0FBD.jpeg
    13.9 KB · Views: 73
Back