Extraction So looking for a rosin press 400 or less

Fitzy

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Colossal purps, blue toof x Royal gorilla, Tangerine haze, Ghost train haze, strawberry shortcake, face wreck og, berry gelato cbd 1.1, Durban poison
As the title states looking for a rosin press I have a welder so a kit would work fine but I want some real reviews not the ones on there site or eBay most people didn't even use it just said it's built well or shit like that ne info would be great or links to info thanks for ur time peeps

As the title states looking for a rosin press I have a welder so a kit would work fine but I want some real reviews not the ones on there site or eBay most people didn't even use it just said it's built well or shit like that ne info would be great or links to info thanks for ur time peeps
I put mine together for 310.00. I bought a 3"x5" plate kit of Ebay for 249.99. I went to harbor freight got 6 ton shop press 79.99 and used 25% off coupon so came to 59.99. Makes great rosin, only like 8 bolts to assemble. I know several others that have same press on AFN. Dont need all the bells and whistles for 1200.00 imo, nice but dont make rosin better. I can post pics of rosin later if you want.

I put mine together for 310.00. I bought a 3"x5" plate kit of Ebay for 249.99. I went to harbor freight got 6 ton shop press 79.99 and used 25% off coupon so came to 59.99. Makes great rosin, only like 8 bolts to assemble. I know several others that have same press on AFN. Dont need all the bells and whistles for 1200.00 imo, nice but dont make rosin better. I can post pics of rosin later if you want.
Ya I get great returns now but been smoking to much distillate and now everything tastes weird here some still in chamber just went back in
20191111_163039.jpg
20191111_152931.jpg
20191111_152736.jpg
20191111_152736.jpg

You buy distillate or did you make it?
I'm currently buying it which suxs bc I have the equipment I just need a better way to regulate how much vacuum is pulling( ss ball valves?) I'm hoping to in the next year get a wiped film setup but $ is tight right now

Got a 10% return on the zkittles x apefruit but this was sugar leaves not be flower froze it then ran it no winterizing smokes well not bad flavor wise no flush on it
20191115_150721.jpg
20191115_150714.jpg

I'm currently buying it which suxs bc I have the equipment I just need a better way to regulate how much vacuum is pulling( ss ball valves?) I'm hoping to in the next year get a wiped film setup but $ is tight right now
I am currently try to learn process myself. Looking for tutorials is not yielding much results. Need to get a setup, trying to find out what I need for distillation all the different setups which does what. Someone is doing 1 here not sure when but soon. I forgot who it was have to look back at the posts. I have a vac chamber so have the pump. Have some stuff in my cart on Ebay just getting it sorted out before I buy. I would like an advanced setup and start with basic then work my way to full setup. Learning slowly not a lot of info out there.

So ur best bet to be honest and get good results with you will spend 1000 to 5000k especially if u want something that is repeatable and going to last I have a chemistry set that works but I'm not going to lie the next thing I do is purchase a wiped film distillation machine they are expensive but they are the best imho

I purchased a dabpress 3x5 drip unit last year.
Id say overall it was a good buy for the money.
Its between 4 and 500 so a little more than what you want to spend but comparable to units twice the price. I had to heckle with the owner upon initial purchase because basically the thing was not machined right, the mounting holes were off and when fully assembled and compressed it creaked and cracked like it was gonna come apart. I have a keen eye and was able to tell him exactly the issue which come to find out he knew full well because it was an issue for him also. I sent it back and got a new one. If the first one was out 7 degrees, the second was only 2 or 3 degrees out and didnt creak. It has worked great ever since. Im able to do 28 grams at a time in 2 seperate screen bags smashed together. This is all the unit allows space for.
A few things:
I dont drip. It just dropped and i needed one. The other 10 ton unit was sold out. I push out both sides to achieve the fastest escape from heat.
Dont go with the recommended hydraulic pump. Go for a 2 stage, youll be doing a lot less work.

If you need a fitting and a hose, PM me i have an extra of both.

Back