Snapped main stem

I will also add when I did manipulate and defoliate I would always foliar spray with some microbes in t the spray after. Never had an infection or bad plant virus or anything like that happen. I try to keep a clean room but it’s not perfect I truly think microbes help keep healthy happy plants

I will also add when I did manipulate and defoliate I would always foliar spray with some microbes in t the spray after. Never had an infection or bad plant virus or anything like that happen. I try to keep a clean room but it’s not perfect I truly think microbes help keep healthy happy plants

I had already given biobizz algamic for the first few feeds so maybe I will give her a foliar spray with that also to be extra safe their is no infection thanks :thumbsup:

I hope you used cheap duct tape? It is going to be hard to get off so good luck with that. You will need to remove it but I would give it a week or more. Wait until it looks like it is constricting it a little. Duct tape does not stretch so you will girdle the growth if you do not remove it. The thing is the nodes below will just become dominant. It is how they role :naughtystep:we spank them and they give us better buds.

PS I keep Parafilm grafting tape handy for such emergencies or when I need to super crop. It stretches and seals the air out with wax. I have needed it at least a dozen times and have not lost a top yet.

View attachment 1165367

Unfortunately it was 3M duct tape probably the best duct tape. I will gently cut through it with a Stanley blade and hopefully shouldn't be too much trouble

Hey @Autoireland I'm sure it'll be fine. Like MoG said would've been best to use different tape but I did a repair with electrical tape last week and it worked. The tape eventually just fell off due to moisture and plant shedding. You can see the knot but she didn't slow at all and was hanging by strands. Hope yours fares as well!

IMG_20200301_100229.jpg
IMG_20200304_215225.jpg

Hey @Autoireland I'm sure it'll be fine. Like MoG said would've been best to use different tape but I did a repair with electrical tape last week and it worked. The tape eventually just fell off due to moisture and plant shedding. You can see the knot but she didn't slow at all and was hanging by strands. Hope yours fares as well!

View attachment 1165454View attachment 1165455

She took it like a champ didn't seem to slow her down at all really here's just 2 days after snap :woohoo:

Attachments

• IMG_20200307_095925644.jpg
    IMG_20200307_095925644.jpg
    571 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20200307_095853794.jpg
    IMG_20200307_095853794.jpg
    548.6 KB · Views: 16
You'll be fine.Broke main stem...twice with a plant i'm about to harvest (White Shark) and the plant never stop growing for a second,no stunting at all.
It' s weed!:worship:

Back