Live Stoners snapped main stem off

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
have none, hard to buy when ur 61 everyone thinks ur the man
My Carmelisisous Auto is 3 weeks old, while LST I totally snapped off the main stem, there was no way to tape it up. Is this Auto a waste to grow now. It has started to flower, but the buds look strange. Should I trash this plant.

We really, really need pics to give much in the way of advice, bro. You'd be surprised - cannabis is a damn tough plant. There's a reason they call it weed!

Post some pics and I'm sure we'll get ya squared away one way or another. :thumbsup:

Ok, thanks, plant looks healthy. Growing in Fox Farm Ocean. Under 600 watt led. I will try to get some pics on here. New to this site. Just learning how to navigate on here.

Ok, thanks, plant looks healthy. Growing in Fox Farm Ocean. Under 600 watt led. I will try to get some pics on here. New to this site. Just learning how to navigate on here.

Upload file just below the text box. It takes a bit to upload after you select the pic to upload. Welcome to afn!

I have 3 plants going, the oldest is 4 weeks into flower, the others are 1-2 weeks into flower. I noticed today on my oldest it's turned into a Hermie, so pissed. The other two are showing signs of being the same. Is it possible to purchase bad seeds. I grew one of these before it turned out to be Hermie to. I have a 4x4 tent 600 watt led, temp avg. 78 and humidity 45 percent. Since I am 61 and I can't find weed cause everyone thinks I am the man. I am just going to grow them out some smoke is better then none. Our state has passed Med cannibis but after 41/2 years they are just starting to grow. Ass hole state. I give my plants cal-mag, micro nutrients, molasses unsulphured, PH between 6.0-6.5 distilled water. Fox Farms Oceans in two youngest and a soiless in the oldest. My auto are on a 20-4 light cycle. This is only second time to grow. Is that LED to strong should I swith to maybe two 300 watt LEDs. Is there any suggestions, or good books out there

What seeds are they?

The led shouldn't be too strong. It could be some wierd genetics. Let me think about it and see what I can find out

Thanks

I csnt really find anything other than posibly the seeds and not good genetics. Everything you have done has been good. I dont know much about the foxfarms soil but its good, not always getting the best reviews. Do you have any more seeds?

Back