Mephisto Genetics skystomper and sourstomper grow.

Master_gRoshi

turtle hermit
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
sith slushie
welcome guys this is @CaNNaDON420 and my 1st serious grow. after all the research and funds and stress and killing our budget lol. we friggin did it brother. and did it faster than the deadline we set for it.
big thanks to @mephisto for being there 100% of the way. great guys great gear.

big thanks to my brother for helping make this happen. and shout to his missus for the thumbs on on approval of our project! "big thumbs up"

a little about us
we're just a couple of guys who love good smoke. and decided the best way to get what we want and save $ in the long run is to grow the shit our selves. another relative of mine recently decided to do the same thing with his buddy. came across mephisto's beans. and was really turned on. I had the luxury of trying the grape crinkle and the 3 bears, from that point the idea was a plan. shot the plan to my brother and here we are.

our set up.
yaheetech tent. 4x4x6.5 "for a cheap tent this one is quite quality was very impressed"

1 1000w led. 100 dual 5 watt chips, has IR and UV "roughly 300 true watts" "might add more when funds are available, tinkering with the idea of a good DIY led" but this was a good light for our current budget
2 4ft T12's 40 watts each. had them around felt like more light would be better. so they going in too lol.

soil is FoxFarms "best available local" happy frog and ocean forrest. some wormcastings added to both. and perlite added to both as well.
using the soils split. happyfrog being less hot than the ocean forrest, we are using HF as top half.
bottom half is be mixed with @gbd supersoil amendment ,perlite,and castings as mentioned.
roughly 20%perlite and 5-10% wormcastings added to each

first run we just planted.
3x skystompers
3xsourstompers.
about halfway through we will most likely start a few more. keep our supply coming, hate running out. "dont even like running low" lol

thanks for poking in guys. im stoked. will be doing weekly/biweekly reports ,and on afn all the time.
hope you follow along with us all the way to the smoke report!

big thanks to everyone for the tips and help. im sure we will need more eventually.

Best of luck guys.. im subbed up!

giphy.gif

Back