Mephisto Genetics Skystomper and Sour Stomper grow journal

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Silvertip, Skystomper, Sour Stomper
:welcome:Hello and welcome to my second grow journal. I'm still in the process of documenting the first one, so I'll be updating both of them from time to time.
This time around we will be growing Sour Stomper and Skystomper from Mephisto genetics:pighug: Day one for each of them was on 6/28. The seeds were sprouted in tap water then popped into rockwool. Once they've sprouted a tail they are then placed in roots organc original potting soil in solo cups.also, I consider day one to be when the plats first set of leaves have opened. Will post pictures tonight.
Cheers!:smoking:

Alright so in order of appearance, we have the Skystomper on day 8, followed by Sour Stomper also day 8, and last a picture of the Skystomper after being repotted in a 3 gallon fabric pot on day 10. Plants are potted with roots organic original, organic super soil, and great white on the root zone, per usual.
20170709_144238.jpg
20170709_144334.jpg
20170709_144117.jpg

You're gonna be amazed by the frost on these guys!!!
I've actually grown 2 Sour Stompers, the second of which is somewhat visible in the background of the second picture, and 1 Skystomper.:smoking:Both were incredibly frosty!:baked:

Last edited:
Been slacking on posts, so I thought I'd give a quick update.:baked:The Skystopmer and Sour Stomper are on day 15 in these pictures from the 13th. Something interesting to note in the Skystomper is that it seemed to have stopped producing upward growth, and only has two growth tips so far, almost as if it had been topped, which it had not. :eyebrows: so the plants have spent some time outside due to high temps, but I've replaced my a.c. and have an back inside under the Platinum p300 and the 100 watt Citizen led from Timber Grow Lights.:jointman: both are still under humidity domes, and are 22 inches from the lights. Sour Stomper
20170715_145124.jpg

And the Skystomper, apologies for the blurriness
20170715_145241.jpg

I have a couple of Sour Stomper journals on here. It's excellent stuff and yields nicely too. It's become a favorite in my neighborhood. Good luck with your grow. Pipes

I have a couple of Sour Stomper journals on here. It's excellent stuff and yields nicely too. It's become a favorite in my neighborhood. Good luck with your grow. Pipes
Thanks, Pipes
Just chopped a sour stomper down a couple days ago. Looks and smells phenomenal.

Last edited:
@NLxHaze What temps are you under to make you go outside? My grow space is running in the 88-95 range. I haven't seen any leaf curling or growth cessation, so far, at day 22. I'm also using silica every watering since sprout
Well the outside temps were around 86-90, and without an ac my grow space was hitting 95 o 104. Since I've replaced the a.c. We've been between 68-78. I've seen good results from using pro tekt for a silica supplement on my plants, but haven't used it for a while. Think I'll start foliar feeding with it again.

Hey @NLxHaze do you have the p300 and the citizen LED 22 inches from the plants? Maybe too close for this stage? I'm growing with just a p300 right now and I had to stay at around 28-30 inches in veg. Crazy temps definitely could be the only issue though. Glad you got that under control. :d5:

Back