Lighting Skyline 1600 Jack Herer & Critical Cheese

.... @Taipan .....my grobro......many apologies:crying:........I was about to start with "Dude....where's my tag?" ......then I seen you did tag me hehe:crying::crying:.....It either 1) ...didn't work or 2)...seen it and forgot lol:rofl::rofl:....either way :rofl: my fault.......moving on hehe...Light looks Frikkin awesome dude and cannot wait to see the green forest unfold in your tent bro:woohoo::smiley1:
Thanks grobro, germinating the seeds this week.
:pass::smokeout:

Day 12 update on jack and critical cheese.
taipan1 (4).jpeg

taipan1 (2).jpeg

taipan1 (5).jpeg

Close ups are jack and critical cheese.
taipan1 (6).jpeg

Others are Zkittles OG x 3, glue gelato x3, and 1 x tangerine dream all in a 1.2 x1.2m tent going be a jungle soon.
other 1.2 x1.2m tent with 2 x skyline 4oo with extra red has only 4 plants
2 x orange skunk Ryder, 1 x blue cheese, I x candy kush
taipan1 (1).jpeg

:pass::vibe::chimp:

Day 15 yesterday.
WhatsApp Image 2019-09-18 at 12.50.34(1).jpeg
day 15 (2).jpeg
:pass::vibe::hookah:

Zamnesia-Jack Herer & Critical Cheese day 28.
day28 (3).jpeg
day28 (4).jpeg
day28 (5).jpeg
day28 (6).jpeg
day28 (2).jpeg

bad news I have to shirk down operation for the rest of the year. Having remortgage and as part of it they need to do survey and look in loft
Pissed off big time

HI Taipan:pass: I am so sorry to hear that Bro. I went looking for your grow thread, maybe a stupid idea of mine, but what if you set up a tent in the yard, and pretend to the survey people it's your kids of if you dont have kids your brothers cousins etc kids and keep it locked up with padlock. I'd move the girls in under dark, with neighbours.

They looking really healthy though mate:d5: and also big for their age

HI Taipan:pass: I am so sorry to hear that Bro. I went looking for your grow thread, maybe a stupid idea of mine, but what if you set up a tent in the yard, and pretend to the survey people it's your kids of if you dont have kids your brothers cousins etc kids and keep it locked up with padlock. I'd move the girls in under dark, with neighbours.

They looking really healthy though mate:d5: and also big for their age
They all down now. will start again next month. just have move on shit happens man.
it all good bro. :pass::bighug:

Back