New Grower SiO2 supplement?

I use Hesi TNT during veg. Canna Terra Flores for bloom. I think Hesi Bloom Complex is a little high in nitrogen, as I use Sensi CalMag Xtra from Advanced Nutrients. As well, from Adv. Nutr. I use Big Bud and gave the last dose this week and starting Overdrive from next week.

I don't dare trying LTS eventhough I should. I have 3 Automazar seedling and the plants may grow too big for my tent. But I will probably destroy plants if I start bending and manipulating stems.

Ahh I have a mazar going at the moment. Ran into a few problems with it but getting there. Here she is.
d50b6121530c28a51b7e212669f2d330.jpg

Overdrive is one nutrient that really works!!! Fattens buds up like crazy.

Ah they can take quite a bit of punishment autos, well Dutch passion autos can :)
I never do much LST, just bending and shaping to expose more of the plant to light. They can take it. I've seen my carbon filter drop on an auto ultimate and snap main stem at around day 20. 3 days and it was growing again!! Ended up being 140cm monster!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahh I have a mazar going at the moment. Ran into a few problems with it but getting there. Here she is.
d50b6121530c28a51b7e212669f2d330.jpg

Overdrive is one nutrient that really works!!! Fattens buds up like crazy.

Ah they can take quite a bit of punishment autos, well Dutch passion autos can :)
I never do much LST, just bending and shaping to expose more of the plant to light. They can take it. I've seen my carbon filter drop on an auto ultimate and snap main stem at around day 20. 3 days and it was growing again!! Ended up being 140cm monster!!!

Holy cow!
I am excited! Mine are at day 4. Currently under 250W cfl, but Postman Pat is soon comming with a led for me.
I have Super Skunk and a White Widow from DP. In a few min I'll post pics and a question in the New Growers forum.

Ah what led you going for?

Back left of photo is a Dinafem white widow also. Right is a Girl Scout cookies currently being flushed so will chop on Sunday I reckon.

Mazars can get quite a size! What size space out got? My tent is going to be a bit crowded shortly!

I'll have a look over shortly :)

Ah what led you going for?

Back left of photo is a Dinafem white widow also. Right is a Girl Scout cookies currently being flushed so will chop on Sunday I reckon.

Mazars can get quite a size! What size space out got? My tent is going to be a bit crowded shortly!

I'll have a look over shortly :)

I ordered ViparSpectra 300W LED Grow Light Reflector 5W Full Spectrum Veg Flowering Indoor from Ebay.uk.

Back