Indoor Shorty Rides Again

Reaction score
NugNubs Back in the saddle, one plant this time, still Short Rider. Using Roots Organic original soil with roots nutes. Buddha grow, uprising foundation , amino aide, elemental cal-mag to date, Buddha bloom, hi phos bat and seabird guano and Humboldt big up powder to come. today is day 41

I am really liking the results I am seeing from the uprising and amino aide, total plant height is at 37.5 inches total width is at just over 40 inches, last grow my biggest topped out at 28 inches, only issue is I am just about out of tent already, started bloom nutes 3 days ago to try and stunt the vertical growth a bit but she is still going ape shit. Something tells me I'll be ordering another light soon and hanging them in the corners and an angle to accommodate the plant height, also I plan on drawing in the secondary growth in a reverse lst fashion. Cheers all its good to be back! BTW she popped her seed coat on 4/20, not planned just the canna gods smiling I think!
day3.jpg day 6.jpg day 12 2 (1).jpg day 14.jpg day 22 2.jpg day 27.jpg day 33.jpg day 36.jpg day 41.jpg day 41 2.jpg day 41 cl2 (1).jpg

Day 47:
Still growing 43.5 inches tall 47 wide before bondage, light is as high as she goes and only about 13 inches away from the the top bud.
day 47.jpg

Day 56:
Just purchased the 5ml master pack from roots, and started the full bloom regimen last week. The smell has intesified by an order of magnitude, quite nice. So hence forth she shall be getting Buddha Bloom, HPK, HP2, Trinity, Amino Aide, Big Swell, Ancient Amber, Extreme Serene, Uprising Foundation, Uprising Bloom, High Phos Sea Bird Guano, Elemntal cal-mag, Oregonism xl, High Phos Bat Guano....
Stay Safe and be well!
cola day 56.jpg day 56.jpg day 56_2.jpg

Back