Indoor Shortstuff Auto Gorilla OG Grow & Show

My baby is growing a bit lopsided atm ... one cotyledon was bigger than the other, and now 2nd real leafset is doing the same :

DSC_0041a.JPG

Minor issues.. :bighug:

Day 7

The girls had their first full strength feeding to run off yesterday and will probably be getting a feeding every four or five days at this point.

5 ml grow
4 ml micro
1 ml bloom
Also
2 ml sm-90
2 ml si

All measurements per gallon.

055e6dc736b9290f95db3264a4f966ca.jpg
4ce7ae5fb3a82ce9e7ac1dc701d54f2a.jpg
ad21d563b85e358f891ef4c186b527fb.jpg

Current Diaries
Jingo grows zambeza white widow and supper silver haze
Jingo does Remo nutes, Dinafem white cheese and portal kracken.
Jingo grows Dinafem White Cheese, lumigrow pro 325, gh and remo nutes

Jingo's continuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.

Here we are at the end of day 5 already...

The ladies are doing great. They have been a bit cramped but they will get a lot more space tomorrow. I'm going to transplant to their final home on 4/20. I thought it would be a nice day for that.

They did get some well water today.

I'll update again then.

GoG 1

20170419_002713.jpg

GoG 2

20170419_002750.jpg

So far so good.

Enjoy. :pass:

Day 8 in aeroponics for Auto Gorilla OG:

agog1904-1.jpg

agog1904-2.jpg

Res is due a change and temps a little high. Might as well keep nutrient level at 0.3mS of IONIC hydro grow for the next res change as pH has been stable and plants seem to be growing well....might be another week or two before I get to 0.5mS. A 2L bottle of nutes costs me 11.95 and the grow ones seem to take me about a year to get through! Tend to go for the 5L bottles of bloom nutes which is nearer 20 quid.

Not sure what I spend more on these days.....nutes or pH pens which I like to replace and calibrate regularly. Probably the pH pens:haha:
:pass:

Day 8 in aeroponics for Auto Gorilla OG:

View attachment 736091

View attachment 736090

Res is due a change and temps a little high. Might as well keep nutrient level at 0.3mS of IONIC hydro grow for the next res change as pH has been stable and plants seem to be growing well....might be another week or two before I get to 0.5mS. A 2L bottle of nutes costs me 11.95 and the grow ones seem to take me about a year to get through! Tend to go for the 5L bottles of bloom nutes which is nearer 20 quid.

Not sure what I spend more on these days.....nutes or pH pens which I like to replace and calibrate regularly. Probably the pH pens:haha:
:pass:
quite hairy for a lady lol

Back