Outdoor Short Stuff SuperStinky roof top LST Grow using home made super soil (Ireland)

I

irishsun

img1697e.jpg
My roof top grow using my own organic soil mix, feeding it nothing but molasses and water
This is my first grow.
I planted the seed on the 20/4/12 it popped about 3 days later, I have been shit at taking photos but got a few .
I planted 2 seeds one is going good and the other just wont flower, the plants get every minute of the sun there is, which is very little in ireland. I tied the plants down when it was about 4 weeks old and proceeded to tie down all the side branches, then when they took shape i tied them down again. The reason for this being i have very restricted height in my green house. the pot I am using is a big ceramic pot in the shape of a small kids paddling pool. holds about 150 liters.

the soil mixed i used is: ABOUT

120l of j arthur bowers mulit with added john innes
about 30-40 liters of local worm castings
a cup of high phosphorus Bat guano
a cup of kelp meal
half cup dried blood
table spoon of epsom salts
and 30 liters of pearlite
2 cups of lime
small bag of root grow

here are the picture in chronological order, today i am at week 18 only one plant flowered, all the bud s on plant

img1697e.jpg

img1699bg.jpg
img1702i.jpg
img1708g.jpg
img1683uq.jpg
img1702yx.jpg
img1706b.jpg
img1708p.jpg
img1721w.jpg
img1726od.jpg
img1719bd.jpg
img1731n.jpg
img1735sn.jpg
img1737z.jpg
img1740c.jpg
img1762a.jpg
img1757w.jpg
img1755e.jpg
img1744x.jpg

Kudos mate! Looking good for the sun you get, believe me I know! Patience brother, that's what's needed and keep doing what you're doing :smokebuds:

CC

:peace:

cheers man do any of yous have any ideas on when you think it will be ready, because I go on holidays in 2 weeks for 3 weeks, do you think they could be finished the most recent pictures were taken yesterday

Very nice man for an Irish climate its been a bad summer . They still look very healty so its probably a few weeks left. She should start turning yellow last few weeks. Good look with the grow

Yea the leaves started turning yellow about a week ago. I am hoping she is finished in two weeks because I don't fancy leaving them when I am in morocco

Watch out for the Rug squad !
Fucking top result there Irish

very nice

about 30-40 liters of local worm castings
a cup of high phosphorus Bat guano

where did you get these? is it plagron guano?

i got the worm castings from a local worm farm in the countryside, cost me like £35 for a quarter of a ton, lol and the bat guano i got of ebay uk its npk is 1-15-0 Caribbean
hope this helps are you planning on making an organic soil mix

Back