Shipping Price

Reaction score
I don't know why you charge so much for shipping.... For some orders I had planned I had to discontinue because shipping flat rates at $17.77 CAD just isn't reasonable for beans that are only $25.

Is there another option you can add so that we don't have to pay so much? Seed-City offers many options on their checkout and I've always managed to get their seeds, even in singles quite safe and on time.

I don't know why you charge so much for shipping.... For some orders I had planned I had to discontinue because shipping flat rates at $17.77 CAD just isn't reasonable for beans that are only $25.

Is there another option you can add so that we don't have to pay so much? Seed-City offers many options on their checkout and I've always managed to get their seeds, even in singles quite safe and on time.
Hi Buddy,

We currently send all parcels tracked and signed for as this means we are able to then give guaranteed delivery so should it get nabbed at customs or lost in the post we will resend it for free. We also currently include stealth shipping for free. When you compare this to our competitors you will see we are actually very cheap when you consider all the benefits.

We do not make any money on the post.

We are however working on building in new shipping options so you can choose a cheaper option without all the perks but this could be a month or so away from being put live.

I appreciate this isnt the most cost effeftive offer if you only spend a small ampount so I would suggest you consider placing a larger order because if you spend over £100 (GBP) you can get free shipping plus more free seeds.

Hi Buddy,

We currently send all parcels tracked and signed for as this means we are able to then give guaranteed delivery so should it get nabbed at customs or lost in the post we will resend it for free. We also currently include stealth shipping for free. When you compare this to our competitors you will see we are actually very cheap when you consider all the benefits.

We do not make any money on the post.

We are however working on building in new shipping options so you can choose a cheaper option without all the perks but this could be a month or so away from being put live.

I appreciate this isnt the most cost effeftive offer if you only spend a small ampount so I would suggest you consider placing a larger order because if you spend over £100 (GBP) you can get free shipping plus more free seeds.
Piece Of Mind Is Priceless $$$ !

Back