Indoor Semi Failed Grow Journal AK49, Afgan Kush Ryder, ChemDog, Northern Lights ,Skunk, Haze,

Reaction score
Hello AFN
Well this is my summer Semi failed Grow as I call it. As Noob I was pretty lucky in my first 2 grows yet I gad to go through some hard times. Well my grow room is unprofessional hope to have one fully professional with 600Watts HPS by autumn. So now since I dont have AC plants grow with a temperature of 34C sometimes which has tremendously affected growth.. Second issue I cant put more light in there, temperature goes to 40 C so each plant has 100watts of cfls above it 24/7, yet since they are pretty close I suppose that light sheds around as well yet I know this is not the proper light and proper grow with cfls. Third issue my medium. I am used with soil not to water a lot especially in the beginning, but with my medium now being 25 % soil 25 % coco 50 % perlite roots needed more water and more often to fast increase the first week yet having in mind the soil experience which becomes muddy and rots the roots I did not water and my roots did not develop properly. In the beginning some may remember I was led to believe that I even waterlogged my plants exactly contrary to what was happening.I heard that autos have a tape root that reaches the bottom of the pot almost in a week, well my pot was was pretty dry, my first lesson always to put seedlings in a already watered pot especially if you have coco and perlite in there. Well I decided to post my faillures until now so that other Noobs may be comforted if they think theyll go straight to those 100 grams Buds we see in experienced growers posts. I will update the post every week to see how these ladies are going to perform under the harsh situations. Please guys and ladies your opinion will be much appreciated go on and bet on how they will go... Will I harvest my electricity bill or not? My self Iam not that positive. Nor do I expect comfort go on kill me with the truth.
So let as go AK49 30 days from seed 5 gallon pot 7 nodes 2015-06-19 00.39.47.jpg Afgan Kush Ryder 25 days from seed 3 gallon pot 7 nodes 2015-06-19 00.38.45.jpg Auto Chemdog 30 days from seed 3 gallon pot 7 nodes 12 cm height really short 2015-06-19 00.40.01.jpg Northern Lights 25 days from seed 3 gallon pot 6 nodesAFN 19 6 15.jpg skunk seriously delayed day 60 from seed just showed signs of flowering, 5 gallon pot 9 nodes 33 cm height afn 19 6 15.jpg afn skunk 19 6 15.jpgafn skunk.jpg and Amnesia Haze 60 day from seed 5 gallon pots 9 nodes 30 cm height afn haze 19 6 15.jpg haze 19 6 15 afn.jpg just showed some preflowers and we are on week 8 imagine delay. well Iam really curious to see how they will end up, sometimes Autos surprise you.
Wait your comments AFN
Thanks in advance guys and ladies for all your support.

Last edited:
Back