I have test light coming, but that won't affect my start date anyways...basically am trying finish off these two test grows, both nearly ready for harvest.. One is ready the other any day now.. then I just need do a good cleanup and make sure any gnats are 100% gone ,that should only take a couple days at most.. Need wash pots,tent, prepare coco, you know the works... Change pre-filter..

200_s.gif

Rules of Engagement for Growbattles 2018.

Growbattles will be Open to All Challengers.

Sponsored Growbattles..where the Vendor provides the product will require a 50 post count to be considered.

The Official [HASHTAG]#growbattles[/HASHTAG] will have 2 legs/entry levels

The first leg will start 1st February 2018

The second leg will start 1st May 2018

[HASHTAG]#bookspaceinyourgrowroom[/HASHTAG] NOW..........:headbang:

This is a work in progress and will be edited.

There will be a two week germ period prior to the official start date.

No entries will be accepted after the Battle start date..

Final pictures will include the full pot and plant. On the pot will be a 3x5 card or piece of paper with the growers name finish date and a specialized password that will be given by Ripper just prior to the grower taking final pictures.

Growers may grow however many plants they want but must choose their competition plant at the 30 day mark of the competition.
Battle Rules Above......

Allright, nice to hear. I can breath out :lol: (still stressed :gary:)

You should only know what stuff I have to fix before i can drop a seed . If I can have girls running 1 February i will need both luck and skills, mostly luck.

Great way of see it, i like your thinking guerillagrower.

Awesome. Are you gonna grow in 25 liter pots?

Some clear start rules should be posted out , or I wounder if its just the one seed or is it okey to "pick" a plant after a week or two?

Lets try hook up some more growers to be in the Comp, the more the funnier.

:vibes:
Ya man I'll do only one 25L autopot will start in small pots 2 seeds then pick up one n transplant to Sohum living soil in 25L autopot

what ya have to get ready, if ya not mind me asking?

Im looking for a new "tent" for the tent. The place i had i had to give up. Whatever situation i was in, i will make sure I never get there again.

Ya man I'll do only one 25L autopot will start in small pots 2 seeds then pick up one n transplant to Sohum living soil in 25L autopot

Great Man! That will be a really big plant. Gonna have a look at your soil, see what it is.

Battle Rules Above......

Thanks Duggy. I cross all my fingers and toes after reading the starting dates/last day entry.

I will be extremly busy the coming week/weeks. Wont see much of me guys until then... i will update when i know more.

:vibes: :karmacloud: :passit::smokeout:

sorry man, what do you wrote? i have some problems with english language :doh:
25l airpot in coco - I've did few airpots grow but 15L IN SOIL and from my experience autopot system eat those airpots with same medium so no point for me to go back to them. Autopots and coco really good but I've never run a coco and mine autopots and soil are good still plenty to learn but I'm happy for now

Back