Hey Guy's here is My Auto Amnesia @Day12..:d5::pass:
IMG_5465.JPG
IMG_5470.JPG

Last edited:
Seed drop code is

Ripper 117 make sure you put your board name the code and the date you drop your seed on the piece of paper
Damn .....how did i miss this bit ......ive a silver lime haze i dropped for this .....theres pics on here .....does that mean im out [emoji20]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Damn .....how did i miss this bit ......ive a silver lime haze i dropped for this .....theres pics on here .....does that mean im out [emoji20]

Have you been doing your weekly updates starting with pictures of seed drop?

Have you been doing your weekly updates starting with pictures of seed drop?
Yeah .....pics re on this thread .....ive already managed to jump the gun by planting 2 hyper ryder SPG a day early so then went with the CBD1:1silver lime haze just to make sure i wasnt cheating ,but didnt notice the post about useing the code ,i just posted my pics as soon as it showed and ive had another 2 updates since then [emoji111]

Yeah .....pics re on this thread .....ive already managed to jump the gun by planting 2 hyper ryder SPG a day early so then went with the CBD1:1silver lime haze just to make sure i wasnt cheating ,but didnt notice the post about useing the code ,i just posted my pics as soon as it showed and ive had another 2 updates since then [emoji111]

No worries.. I am good if @Duggy is good

Back