:toke:-- initially, you blasted the hell out of them with light mate,... seedling want less intense light at first,...get a few sets of leaves on them before going full bore, ease into it,.... transplanting is a gamble, any significant root trauma and you get stunting, slow growth, shock response..... done right, they won't even blink though... But planting into final pots directly is still the best way for new growers IMO,.... I do have a tutorial in the Guide and Tutorial section on a method for this, but it's for plant up in size, not downsizing,... that is far more difficult!
These girls are heavily stunted, they will be lollipop buds sadly,....get new ones going!

:toke:-- initially, you blasted the hell out of them with light mate,... seedling want less intense light at first,...get a few sets of leaves on them before going full bore, ease into it,.... transplanting is a gamble, any significant root trauma and you get stunting, slow growth, shock response..... done right, they won't even blink though... But planting into final pots directly is still the best way for new growers IMO,.... I do have a tutorial in the Guide and Tutorial section on a method for this, but it's for plant up in size, not downsizing,... that is far more difficult!
These girls are heavily stunted, they will be lollipop buds sadly,....get new ones going!
Ok ok take me to school .
I moved all the experimental plants outside just for giggles to see if they do anything otherwise I’ll just pull them and dump the soil in my yard.

New and improved set up!

5x5x6.5 tent
2 x 1000 w led
6 inch inline with carbon filter
Oscillating and clip on fan
3 gallon fabric pots
Oregon’s [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] soil w/ organic seed started on top
Oregon’s “One shot” organic nutes
Great value purified water 6.5 PH

Lights are started at 36 inches in image how does that look for seedlings ? A foot higher then I had in original set up.

Germinated 3 Dutch passion night queen in plastic bag then popped them last night. Covered with clear solo cup for humidity.

Fingers crossed we get it right this time!
Fans are all on now 24/7 as well and lights out during hot hours “11AM-5PM” on 18/6 timer.

Thoughts ?

Attachments

• 4758B3C7-48EF-4186-99F7-3CE267FA1D27.jpeg
    4758B3C7-48EF-4186-99F7-3CE267FA1D27.jpeg
    147.5 KB · Views: 55
  • 5115B166-9134-40BB-8778-096BFD38877E.jpeg
    5115B166-9134-40BB-8778-096BFD38877E.jpeg
    95.9 KB · Views: 77
  • C3836171-6455-4102-BC55-656A1E3F95F4.jpeg
    C3836171-6455-4102-BC55-656A1E3F95F4.jpeg
    134.2 KB · Views: 57
  • 599D4C99-C2C4-477E-A4EA-B6B53452903F.jpeg
    599D4C99-C2C4-477E-A4EA-B6B53452903F.jpeg
    83 KB · Views: 58
:thumbsup: looks like a solid reboot to me!
....Look up you light makers recommendations on their lights for distances during seedling stages, etc.,...
That fertilizer is not the way to go mate, have you looked at the NPK#'s? I'm not sure what it's meant for, likely a supplemental thing, but it has zero K in it, and that's bad! Low N, high P, not for veg' either,...and it's clearly not meant for auto's with that slow of a release,... it's not a complete feed either, looking at the ingredients, several other secondary and micronutes missing,...
NFTG is a great line, and you can get a free sample kits, just pay shipping cost... otherwise you need a complete base veg' and bloom nutes line.... If you want simple, look into Megacrop (Greenleaf nutrients, also can get a free sample shipping $ only),... not "organic" totally, but it's a good line, fully complete, all I'd add is a PK booster for bloom.....

:thumbsup: looks like a solid reboot to me!
....Look up you light makers recommendations on their lights for distances during seedling stages, etc.,...
That fertilizer is not the way to go mate, have you looked at the NPK#'s? I'm not sure what it's meant for, likely a supplemental thing, but it has zero K in it, and that's bad! Low N, high P, not for veg' either,...and it's clearly not meant for auto's with that slow of a release,... it's not a complete feed either, looking at the ingredients, several other secondary and micronutes missing,...
NFTG is a great line, and you can get a free sample kits, just pay shipping cost... otherwise you need a complete base veg' and bloom nutes line.... If you want simple, look into Megacrop (Greenleaf nutrients, also can get a free sample shipping $ only),... not "organic" totally, but it's a good line, fully complete, all I'd add is a PK booster for bloom.....

I am trying to avoid being a mad scientist with my plants. That's why i was very interested in the fully organic and slow release nutrients. My intention was to top feed if plant growth is very vigorous and they may need a little extra to finish (4-5 weeks in) Slow release = no burn is what i was thinking. That soil blend i thought would be appropriate to feed hopefully for the life of the plants without supplementing at all (i even read not to water to run off with this because you will lose nutrients).

I do still have basically all of my advance nutrients 3 part PH perfect. But then were not organic after all.

Back