Seedling help - Light green leaves and stunted growth

Reaction score
Hi all this is my first grow and am having trouble. Two different strains- Hindu Kush and Skunk #1 a day away from 2 weeks under migro 200. The soil is plagron light mix and have started mixing in a half dose of plagron power roots .The leaves are light green and the growth was stunted though I do know I over watered them a week ago and just watered in pics. Also I made the mistake of first germinating them in jiffy pellets.
All help is greatly appreciated thanks

IMG_20200417_201838_3.jpg
IMG_20200417_201828_6.jpg
IMG_20200417_201702_8.jpg
IMG_20200417_201741_9.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20200417_201828_6.jpg
    IMG_20200417_201828_6.jpg
    668.3 KB · Views: 138
hey im on my first grow aswell so i cant be of much help :worship:

while on you wait on someone with triple digit iq, i would check :pass::pop:-

growweedeasy.com/cannabis-symptoms-pictures
:welcome:

they look nice in pics tho bud:thumbsup:

:vibe:

hey im on my first grow aswell so i cant be of much help :worship:

while on you wait on someone with triple digit iq, i would check :pass::pop:-

growweedeasy.com/cannabis-symptoms-pictures
:welcome:

they look nice in pics tho bud:thumbsup:

:vibe:
Thanks I'll have a look at that site

Hi all this is my first grow and am having trouble. Two different strains- Hindu Kush and Skunk #1 a day away from 2 weeks under migro 200. The soil is plagron light mix and have started mixing in a half dose of plagron power roots .The leaves are light green and the growth was stunted though I do know I over watered them a week ago and just watered in pics. Also I made the mistake of first germinating them in jiffy pellets.
All help is greatly appreciated thanks

View attachment 1180035View attachment 1180039View attachment 1180037View attachment 1180038
how high is the light from the pots ?

Bit of a noob here, so if you get contrary advice from someone who knows more, go for it.

Having said that, the light green color likely means the girls need a bit more nitrogen. If the nutes you mention starting have nitrogen, I would just keep on keeping on for a few days to see how the plants respond.

If the oddball growth on the two plants continues, I would guess that you have a genetic issue of some sort rather than simply a feed problem.

Anyway, good luck with it, and I look forward to seeing what the gurus here have to offer. :pighug:

Oh, and I forgot - at this stage, do not water near the stems of the plants, water in a ring just outside the perimeter of the leaves. This will encourage roots to grow into the medium and fill your container. :mrgreen:

I don't understand how you made a mistake germinating in Jiffy pellets. That being said, they're a bit small for their age but look fine.

Dont panic, that's step number 1. If you are giving nutrients then back off to half. If not add some at 1/4 strength. Try giving 1 good feed of just ph water. Looks good for its age they may just be reacting to the over feeding. Let them dry out before watering. Do the weight test on the pot so you know for sure if they need water.

Dont panic, that's step number 1. If you are giving nutrients then back off to half. If not add some at 1/4 strength. Try giving 1 good feed of just ph water. Looks good for its age they may just be reacting to the over feeding. Let them dry out before watering. Do the weight test on the pot so you know for sure if they need water.

Cool thanks, so just water next time then for the watering after that add the power roots with the 1/4 dose (from bottle?) of grow nutrients?

Back