Seed Stockers Seed Stockers diary contest - free seeds for reliable diary growers

Awesome for the Euro growers.....:smokeout:
--- :sad:- abject misery for the States! :doh: :dammit:... I really hope this can get figured out at some point,... the quality genetics, options, and prices are such a huge value! :hump: :thanks: :cheers: Thank you just the same Seed Stockers, I'm sure it's killin' you too to miss out on this market here,...:eyebrows:

What a minute!
I can't get in on this because I live in the US!!
Aww come on you guys always have all the fun, I bet that pesky penguin had something to do with this!!

Oh well obla-di obla-da life goes on bra!. AND I get to sit back and watch all you folks in the EU grow out these great genetics. This very exciting to say the least. Thanks @DutchPassionTony and all of our EU brethren, we gonna see some great grows to be sure!!

Aye, wots that all about..... Making Europe all beanie again, a travel ban or sumthing..... Surely a fair trade deal....
Card game raise.gif

should be alot of new seed stockers grows starting in the next few weeks im really likeing the sound of there new strains og candy dwag kush and grandaddy confidential which is a photo there some others aswell:woohoo:

Back