second grow

I dont know my soils ph because i dont have soil ph neter and i dont have runoff yet ( watering in small amounts - 11 liter pot).

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

this is weird mate,.. burnt tips, and Mg defc.,... you didn't overdo the nutes/Ca-Mg,... so something is off with this soil most likely,... no pH meter either huh? damn,.... well that limits things to a flush and a prayer- :doh:... flush with water pH to 6.5, with Ca-Mg in it first before adjusting,.. use 2-3 times the pot volume,.. on the last pour through, used 1/4 strength nutes to restore a little bit back to the soil,... hopefully this will purge what's hurting the plant and fix any possible pH issues it has,.. to speed the drainage after such saturation, sit the pots on som newspaper with papaer towels or something that makes direct contact with the pot bottom; this will help wick away the excess water faster,... it's a fact mate, you will need some basic equipment to deal with grow issues,... I know they aren;t cheap, or readily available in some countries,...

Back