Outdoor screw the heat

mossy - no worries at all..

namvet - i'm about a decade younger than you, but likely lived in a few more countries, and probably know a bit more about how law and order in the u.s. really works. not to get into dicklength comparison.. my pa was an intel officer for two u.s. agencies and a foriegn nation.. the repercussions of this are that i've been covertly harassed by your beloved government for several years because of my response to these insights. but again, this is fyi. i don't see how further discussion on this line will be productive beyond a word against the notion that all's well in the legislative u.s.

i'm not going to argue about it, but if you think law and order have made the u.s. great, you haven't seen what autonomy and sensibility can do.. :) (and, you probably live in a medical state)

i also realise i'm not going to change your opinion in any way. you love your country.. i don't even care about countries, only if people are suffering.

a few days ago on a programming forum, i was having this long conversation with helping this guy figure out some stuff.

he posted his code, and he'd obviously cobbled the thing together in order for me to fix his errors and write it for him instead of trying to understand the subject.

so i told him it was some bullsh*t code in a casual sense and went on to show him what he missed. you spend a lot of time in arizona, you figure out that you can call something bullsh*t without it being the end of the world. it's no big deal, like saying your shirt is a certain colour.. calling it bullsh*t was the truth, no argument. i didn't say anything about his mom, or his rational faculties, i only described his work as lacking an element of honesty. he knew it and i knew it, no problem.

expect some stickybeak from another country got real pissed off that i had said that word, right.

he f*cking posted, and posted, and f*cking tore up that list demanding that i apologise or get kicked off for saying that word. in the end, he wasted a load of everyone's attention and decided to quit the list himself, all because of his intolerance for what is a natural mode of speaking for others. maybe he didn't know.. maybe he's never lived in arizona.. but i'll tell you what.. maybe he shouldn't have let it get on his tits so much, and that would be the best solution.

like telling people they need to wear clothes.. you got a problem with nakedness, it's not their problem, it's your problem. words don't hurt, especially really stupid words like the ones i'd posted, unless you culture a sensitivity.

now me.. i'm a chamaeleon mate.. i've been around the world more times than most people fart. i was raised for upper u.k. culture.. but i've lived with "the lowest classes" of people.. people who live in huts.. fifty year old gangstas who gangbang teen chicks at a 10/1 ratio.. and for all the damage saying one word creates, indignance and intolerance and reactionism are, in my opinion, the far greater villain.

get along, or express your reluctance to do so, innit. or... try to ignore the small stuff, and focus on what's really important.

ymmv

i was raised for upper u.k. culture..

ymmv

well shit fuck got dam it then why didnt you say that in the first place... those peeps got a nasty potty mouth...lol

Back