Outdoor screw the heat

W

waveguide

fuck.jpg

well, these are the last, there have been others.

these are three months old.. several strains.. that's a kush on the left and a RRF on the right.

apparently you cannot mess with an auto in the heat, because they don't go nowhere. yeah.. i'm a horticulturalist.. i've worked for three nurseries as a pro propogator for twenty years... i don't have a good place to grow right now.

so i'm not high. i'm not going to be high for a while.

:cuss: :mad: instead of being a nice peaceful dope smoking guy.

have a nice day.

if i win that picture thing, screw the seeds, send me some bud mmfkay.

:cuss::evil:Calm down,no need for hostile and terroristic comments on this forum.Growing autos is a complete different ballgame from most other plants.You have a major problem with those plants and instesd of cussing and acting like a fool maybe you should explain in english what your problem is with your plants and how they got that way.Check your bad attitude at the door before you post anything else:twist:

I'd also be curious to know how things transpired because they look like they were stunted long before the heat got to them.

Also, you need to edit the text under your user name. We have female members and some older members who may find that language objectionable.

Muddy,the post that was on earlyer is a lot different than the one thats on there now, he cleaned it up quite a bit.

Holy cow. I have never seen a plant that was that old look like that. And Namvet is right, this is a place for help and suggestions. There are many people on here that have great advice, all you have to do is ask questions. Just set your emotions to the side and figure out what happened to your little girl in you pic. One Love to ya

I saw that. I'm referring to the text under his user name and above his avatar.

Muddy,the post that was on earlyer is a lot different than the one thats on there now, he cleaned it up quite a bit.

i didn't clean the post (or title lol) up.. redactions are by management. same for my user description. i wrote "f*ckhead" - which i consider preferable to being described as a member lol.. at least it's still got a head.

no injury in being censored for the properly coutured.

soz all, i see such occasions as opportunities to engage in dramatisation rendered in "the peoples' language", often in the hopes of furthering a more tolerant society that is less hung up on others' manner of expression. it's sad that social disorder can be produced by putting a few letters in a certain order, and i hate all that "you have offended my sensibilities, and i must retaliate" honor intolerance crap more than any verbal offense, i endeavour to help society work through it and focus on the things that really matter.

so, i'm not really an emotional person, i do however like to swear profusely.

as far as the particularities of the grow, that's a saga you don't want to deal with :D there's a lot of open rock here, under the desert sun, so the heat coalesces, and basically, it's not hot, it's f*cking hot, and when you know that heat, you know that's the only way to aptly describe it.

:)

anyway.. watch this, and larf, or, don't!

[video=youtube;MJfXGF9tPo4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJfXGF9tPo4[/video]

:peace:Alot of people curse on here but not in the manner in witch you did.Law and order is the name of the game and on this forum the administrators set the rules and they hope the they are followed.Ive been know to say the f bomb on occasion but I try to act like an adult and go by the few rules that we really have.I don't know if your from the USA but law and order mayed us the great country we are.So just think a little before you talk even if it hurts your fanticey ego and try and get along with people and you'll be better off.Oh and by the way this forum is about growing auto marijuana so lets not get off on some dillusional topics anymore.

I edited your Title...don't worry about it..you can have it back later if you want.

I Think people who read your post thought you were having an outburst...but you have 115 posts with 137 Likes..if you were a jumpy jack I would have seen your name in Mods before now..

so..I Think it is all down to a misunderstanding..

Post on budz...:smokebuds:..Share one..

Back