Indoor Scally's one and only thread!

Bubba Kush day#7.
059.jpg
062.jpg
064.jpg

Nice to see another bubba going, apart from it and blueberry what other strains have earned a spot in your permanent rotation?
If the night queen was a bigger plant it would have a spot Sang it's my new favourite Dutch Passion strain,iam having a real problem deciding what to pop next I have about 2 weeks to decide!

I love that all your plants are in the one thread, They all look fantastic dude. Do you always place that many buds into your paper bags? Im just curious as I only put in a single line of buds into my brown paper bags just cause im worried about mold. Il start adding more if that works out for you.

Dont know if i have ssaid it to you before but go get your self some bud rot stop. I spray it six weeks into flower and the a week before harvest. Have never had an issue with mold since using it. Its a bacteria bio product too so its not harmful in any way.

I love that all your plants are in the one thread, They all look fantastic dude. Do you always place that many buds into your paper bags? Im just curious as I only put in a single line of buds into my brown paper bags just cause im worried about mold. Il start adding more if that works out for you.

Dont know if i have ssaid it to you before but go get your self some bud rot stop. I spray it six weeks into flower and the a week before harvest. Have never had an issue with mold since using it. Its a bacteria bio product too so its not harmful in any way.
I always put in that much Grim never had a problem with mold out of the bag,the mold I got was from a air flow issue as far as I can tell.

Back