Indoor Scally's one and only thread!

The rozzers don't have me on there database they don't call me Wile for feck all you know never even been nicked for weed [emoji108]

de do doe don't de do

Awww... [emoji15] I do hope you touched some wood or saluted a penguin or whatever superstitious peeps do.. Way to tempt fate Wilee... See ya @9PM BBC 1 next month! [emoji23][emoji23]

I've never been nicked either, surprising considering my shady past and present..

I'm touching my wood right now! [emoji38]

Awww... [emoji15] I do hope you touched some wood or saluted a penguin or whatever superstitious peeps do.. Way to tempt fate Wilee... See ya @9PM BBC 1 next month! [emoji23][emoji23]

I've never been nicked either, surprising considering my shady past and present..

I'm touching my wood right now! [emoji38]

Not superstitious dude but a good dose of paranoia helps [emoji23] came close a few times for fighting (am shit at it as well [emoji23]) but I always let them throw the first dig self defence and all that much calmer now having kids turns you into a wimp (unless someone hurts then) prefer sarcasm to punches these days but one can lead to the other [emoji23]
Ps I hope you mean coffee table and not the old 4 knuckle shuffle [emoji97] [emoji23]

de do doe don't de do

Not superstitious dude but a good dose of paranoia helps [emoji23] came close a few times for fighting (am shit at it as well [emoji23]) but I always let them throw the first dig self defence and all that much calmer now having kids turns you into a wimp (unless someone hurts then) prefer sarcasm to punches these days but one can lead to the other [emoji23]
Ps I hope you mean coffee table and not the old 4 knuckle shuffle [emoji97] [emoji23]

de do doe don't de do

4 knuckles? We have six here bud! [emoji23]

24 Carat day#21.
009.jpg
010.jpg
011.jpg

Lovely structure on the 24C Scally. Pure indica from the look of her and a massive fat stem! [emoji111]️

Was it you who grew the BBKush recently? I found them to be a bit tricky even when I'm on form..
The 24carat has my favourite structure of any plant its a shame its a small strain,I'am smoking bbk now i love the stuff I got this one going so I'll have it for Christmas!

Back